About Face Photo Booths, LLC

Hammonton, NJ · View map

About About Face Photo Booths, LLC

About Face Photo Booths, LLC is a photo booth rental company located in Hammonton, NJ. We proudly operate in South Jersey and the surrounding areas.

Our photo booth experience is simple: Just step into our booth and follow the instructions. You and your guest will receive an instant keepsake! It's the perfect replacement for favors!

OUR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES OFFER:

• »Delivery, set up and break down
  • »Two on-site attendants (smaller events may have one)
  • »Unlimited black & white or color high-resolution photos
  • »Dye sublimation photo finishing process
  • »DVD of all images taken during your event
  • »Double prints of all images; one for you & one for your guest
  • »Customized banner/message that will be printed on all pictures
  • »Your guests can choose between color or black & white at a push of a button
  • »Memory book for guest of honor (we provide all materials and assist your guests)
  • »Prop box
  • »Memories that last a lifetime!

Our all-inclusive pricing is as follows:
2 Hours $695
3 Hours $795
4 Hours $895
Idle time: $50/hour

What you see is what you get; there are never any hidden fees!

PS….. Size does matter….this is not your traditional 2-3 person photo booth; at About Face you can fit up to 10 guests at a time!

(609) 820-2321

www.aboutfacephotobooths.com

13 Reviews for About Face Photo Booths, LLC

13 About Face Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

B
Brianna

Married on 05/26/2013

Face Photo Booths was great. Everyone loved the props and being able to write something in the book next to their photos. It was great to be able to have the logo on the photo strips that matched our ... Read more wedding perfectly. I would definitely use Face Photo Booths again and recommend them for future use!

User2757982

2+ years ago

I called many photo booth companies, but About Face was my choice and I'm glad I went with them. I feel I got personal service because I dealt with the owner of the company. About Face Photo Booths' ... Read more standard packages included what a lot of their competitors considered "options" for additional charges. On the day of the event, the booth was set up as promised and the attendants stayed busy directing and assisting the guests. Before leaving they presented the bride and groom with a high quality Memory Book and DVD. I was very pleased with my choice!

User2787132

Event date: 10/19/2012

You don't need a wedding to use "All about Face" Photo Booth! We had a Halloween Party. It went great, It make the night! Everybody had so much fun. The staff was great, the price was reasonable, and ... Read more I will be using them again. I would recommed them for any event.