About Last Night...event planning

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About About Last Night...event planning

About Last Night...event planning is a visionary wedding planner serving the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma region. With over 19 years of experience in the industry, this wedding planner knows how to produce a stunning ceremony and reception that impresses your guests and reflects who you are. About Last Night offers custom events that truly express the story of your love and execute your design desires for a perfect and stress-free wedding day!

At About Last Night...event planning, they aim to provide a service that transforms weddings into unforgettable events. Offering day-of coordination in addition to partial and full planning packages, they will wow you with their event design skills and attention to detail. Other services offered include:

• Budget analysis

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 03/26/2011

We can not say enough wonderful things about About Last Night... Event planning. Our wedding was exactly what we had envisioned and more! Planning a wedding can be extremely overwhelming, and in the ... Read more end not be as fun as you thought. Bea made planning our wedding an absolute dream! She took the time to get to know us, listened to our wants and ideas, scheduled all meetings with vendors, kept us up to date on all information and costs, brought creative out of the box ideas, and really specialized the day to make it perfect for us. I knew I wanted a very personalized wedding & reception, with lots of details. She took all ideas I had and brought them to life. If we couldn't find it, she created it. On the day of the wedding, we were able to enjoy, relax, and be stress free while they took care of every detail. We even had an unexpected cold front arrive the morning of the big day, and part of the reception was outside. At the time, I was enjoying getting ready with family and wedding party, but had no idea that Bea and her staff were calling, renting, and having heaters delivered to ensure the comfort of our guests. I never even knew there was commotion until weeks later! She remained so calm and joyful all day that I never worried about anything not going as planned. Right before I walked down the aisle, Bea's joyful self greeted my father and I, gave me a last minute hug, reminded me to take a deep breath, calmed any nerves I had, and fluffed my veil. She truly cares deeply about her clients, and was always there for us. Hiring About Last Night, was the best decision we made for planning our wedding. They care about their clients, and work incredibly hard to make your wedding your dream wedding. We will forever recommend Bea and her staff. They are top notch and you won't regret your decision in hiring About Last Night...event planning for your big day!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 10/13/2018

Day of coordinator

We didn’t think we needed a day of coordinator and we ended up hiring Kaelyn only 4 weeks before the big day and thank god we did. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She helped me with ... Read more things I didn’t even think I would need help with. And Bea was amazing and kind too. I am so glad I hired about last night!!

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/20/2016

Bea made my special day a dream come true. She helped make each detail so perfect! My husband & I really enjoyed working with her. From the invites to the send off she put so much work into making ... Read more that special day one we would never forget. Her vendors are the BEST as well & I love how much everyone enjoys working with her. As a bride it sure took all the stress off of me to have a professional in charge on such a special day.It's a once in a lifetime party & you will not be disappointed with the love she puts into each bride. I highly suggest Bea & her staff. Not only did she help me plan my princess day but she helped my Aunt with my bridal lunch. It was so amazing! The amount of detail she puts into her work will leave you speechless. Her passion to make it perfect is undeniable when you look at her work. It was an honor to work with Bea & her staff.