About the Details Wedding & Event Styling

Bronx, NY · View map · Visit website

About About the Details Wedding & Event Styling

About the Details Wedding & Event Styling is a boutique Wedding Design company that specializes in sweetheart table setups and custom pipe and drape designs. The company is dedicated to providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. They serve all of New York City’s five boroughs, Westchester, Long Island, and Northern/Central New Jersey. With their skill, passion and excellent communication, your wedding design process will be stress-free and enjoyable!

Experience

Owner, Robin Gardner-Jones, is an Accredited Event Designer (IWED) and a Certified Wedding and Event Planner (LWPI). She is also an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants.

About the Details Wedding & Event Styling offers numerous décor options for your special day. A list of their services include:

• Event design
  • Candles/holders
  • Table Linens
  • Florals*
  • Furniture Rentals*

* About the Details works closely with a select group of reputable vendors to provide beautiful, creative floral arrangements and stylish furniture rentals for your wedding day.

Other Services

This company can serve both non-religious and religious ceremonies. Additional weddings they can plan include:

• Civil

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 08/27/2017

I am Very GRATEFUL a& THANKFUL for About the Details NYC! It is with great pleasure that I write this review! Hiring About the Details NYC was one of the best decisions that we made when planning ... Read more our August 2017 wedding! Robin Gardner-Jones, owner of About the Details NYC and her team were hired to decorate our wedding reception and the finished product exceeded my expectations! From start to finish Robin is experienced, highly professional, organized, hard-working and warm! As a wedding vendor/business owner and team leader, Robin knows her field inside and out and demonstrated her skills and passion during our entire planning process. I highly recommend About the Details NYC for all of your event decor and coordination needs! Throughout our entire planning process Robin offered timely, excellent communication that was always direct and meaningful. Robin is highly helpful, not only with the decor aspect of our wedding but she is well-connected and resourceful with other wedding planning aspects such as day-of-event coordinating, bridal, floral, venue wedding etiquette and catering, just to name a few. On our wedding day, My husband and I were beyond impressed with how elegant and beautiful that the reception venue (a castle) had been decorated by Robin and her team. From start to end, Robin went the extra mile to ensure that our entire venue looked exquisite on our special day. Robin’s attention to detail, the creativity that she displayed and how well her team worked with all of our vendors was a dream come true!! Sincerely, Mrs. Danielle Clayborne

S
Schenelle

Married on 11/24/2017

Robin, owner of About the Details Wedding and Event Styling, did an amazing job executing my vision for our baby shower. She was professional, timely, and flexible. This made working with her so easy ... Read more and effortless, and meant a lot to me because I was planning a New York baby shower from California. Robin posted pictures to a personal online vision board, which she sets up for you, for me to see our ideas come together. We were also on a tight deadline and she came through with every request I had. The elements of the baby shower that Robin and her team managed were executed flawlessly. I even have elements of the custom backdrop she created for us displayed in my daughter’s room. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Thank you again Robin!!!

O
oliveen

Married on 05/27/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Robin and her staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was an amazing wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and ... Read more they worked their magic and brought it to life. Robin made everything so easy for me. I did not have to worry about anything . She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner ! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. One of my pastor said "this is the best wedding they every did at the church that looked so amazing". I had the opportunity to see the hall before our guest it was Stunning and breath taking. Robin you rock Love The Merchants