Above All Transportation

Canton, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Above All Transportation

Above All Transportation is a luxury transportation company based out of Canton, Massachusetts. They pride themselves on their diverse fleet, professional staff and state-of-the-art technology. This goal is to provide quality service at a reasonable price. Above All Transportation can't wait to make your special day everything you dreamed it to be.

Experience
This unique company has been serving New England and beyond since 1988. They have a support staff in the office seven days a week, 24 hours a day so any concerns you may have will be taken care of promptly. In addition to providing transportation for your wedding day, they also offer their fleet for your bachelor and bachelorette parties, bridal shower, anniversary party, romantic getaway, and more. Their vehicles include a party bus, stretch limo, standard limo, SUV limo and trolley, to name a few.

Above All Transportation offers a comprehensive wedding package that ensures they’ll be at your ceremony location 30 minutes before the wedding begins. Their experienced chauffeurs will assist you with your bridal gown, provide a complimentary champagne toast and provide transportation for your wedding party and out-of-town guests as needed. Their drivers will be professionally dressed, and will make sure all the details are taken care of. Their services include:

• Bar

S
Featured
Scott

Married on 06/20/2018

I cannot say enough about this company. They bailed me out big time. I had a party of 24 for whom I reserved a 22 seat Hummer through a scam, garbage company called Boston limousine service. You ... Read more guessed it, at the time of departure no Hummer. With my stomach in my throat I called around and was incredibly lucky to find John answering the phone at this company. He was able to provide me a 30 person party bus which arrived pretty quickly that same night. They were courteous and fair. The driver John could not have been nicer. He looked out for our party personally. I will use this company forever more. They are reliable, pleasant to deal with and reasonably priced. Great job Above All transportation!! You really are above all including this unreliable garbage mess Boston limo service.

Ann
Ann

Married on 06/29/2019

Positive experience

We reserved our Wedding Trolley for a Boston Seaport wedding venue and our contact person was Sandy McGill. Absolutely wonderful working with her. The trolley was clean, neat, stocked with waters. ... Read more Driver was professional dressed and very courteous. Everything went so smoothly from the get go. We did leave items on the trolley and our thoughtful driver saved them in the Canton office for us.

J
Jessica

Married on 08/18/2018

Booked a limo through Above All Transportation a few weeks before our wedding - they were super helpful, friendly and service was excellent. Highly recommend! Read more Booked a limo through Above All Transportation a few weeks before our wedding - they were super helpful, friendly and service was excellent. Highly recommend!!