Above The Crowd Productions

3 Above The Crowd Productions Reviews

A
Ana

Married on 06/17/2012

Eddie was AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly thanks to him. Not only was the music great but the lighting they provided made my small reception room feel romantic and look STUNNING! The music was ... Read more great and Eddie was the perfect Emcee. Thanks Eddie!!

A
Angelica

Married on 05/17/2009

My fiance had worked with Eddie so he had insight into his work ethic and professionalism. I met with Eddie after our initial deposit and was impressed. He was confident and reassured me that they ... Read more would take care of the reception & ceremony coordination that day. What a relief since I wasn't hiring a coordiator and did not want to be involved in many decisions on my actual wedding day. They would even come to our rehearsal and coordinate that for us. They knowingly do not overcharge their clients and try to keep their costs reasonable. When he met my fiance for the initial consultation, he provided him with an information packet complete with suggestions of what songs have been played at other weddings and questions needed to perform a phenomenal job. Eddie and his crew were terrific on the day of the wedding and the days leading up to it. I provided pictures and song suggestions to them a couple weeks before the wedding for our slideshow and they were able to complete it in time. One thing I suggest is viewing your slideshow before to make it is what you expected. Our slideshow was great but wish they had used all the pictures we provided instead of the 10 or so that they had chosen. I had put together a day of itinerary which is actually something that Eddie/ATC Production usually does for you. All brides need a day of itinerary. It is not solely for you but for everyone to know what the flow of everything is from wake up to clean up. I saw a sample of the one they used and it was complete. Eddie and his team came early on the day of to set-up. They used light towers tinted blue (one of our wedding colors) as part of the set-up in the room and it looked great. Apparently my fiance had asked them to do this and didn't inform me. It looked great especially after the sun set and it was dark outside. Eddie and his team kept the flow of things going. They lined up the wedding party for the ceremony and cued everyone when to enter. They did the same for the grand entrance into the reception and were flexible enough to change the song and order seconds before the entrance. During the reception, Eddie kept all the "moments" flowing according to schedule. If it didn't fit well he would make suggestions. I didn't have to worry about a thing because Eddie kept it moving along. I definitely would recommend them to everyone. Great price for great service. They're a steal! I plan on having my own event planning business someday, ATC Productions will definitely be at the top of my vendor list.

J
Janet

Married on 02/28/2009

I first used Eddie and his crew for my company Christmas Party. I have been using him ever since. I use him for my daughter's Sweet 16, and finally, my wedding. He and his team are very professional. ... Read more professional. Both of my parents are deceased, and it was very important that I had their presence there. Eddie and his crew did a beautiful heart touching video montage of my parents and my siblings. It was wonderful. They are very professional and cater to your wants. Want a fun event, hire Eddie and his crew.

Above The Crowd Productions FAQ