Above the Stem

Redlands, CA · View map

About Above the Stem

Above The Stem has been proudly serving Redlands since 1990. We are open 364 days a year! We are family owned and operated with 1 location serving the Redlands, Loma Linda, San Bernadino, Yucaipa, Highland, Colton and Grand Terrace areas. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Above The Stem be your first choice for flowers.

4 Reviews for Above the Stem

4 Above the Stem Reviews

Ariana
Ariana

Married on 11/24/2018

A dream come true

Prerna was such a delight and joy to work with. She not only followed everything I wanted she exceeded my expectations x 100. My bouquet was more than I could ever dreamed of, she incorporated every ... Read more detail we had discussed. From the moment I walked into the church and saw the beautiful flowers displayed to walking into my reception the floral arrangements and set-up she created was an actual dream. I had over 30 tables, backboard, signage, and a donut wall(&more) that all needed flowers and she made the vision I had come to life. Prerna and her team made the process so wonderful and seamless.

Justine
Justine

Married on 10/13/2018

Above the Stem was really great

Above the Stem was great to work with. I had the rest of the flowers done by a close friend so it was important that we find a way to still keep everything cohesive and Above the Stem did a fantastic ... Read more job. I had a vision in my head, something a bit more different and fun than just typical roses and baby's breath for the bridal party flowers, and they were fantastic in helping me realize it. What they gave me was bright, vibrant and creative. I would definitely recommend them.

I
Kalani

Married on 08/08/2008

4.1

Service was very friendly. Also guaranteed that if there was anything wrong with any of the flowers, they would exchange them. I found this very helpful. Read more Service was very friendly. Also guaranteed that if there was anything wrong with any of the flowers, they would exchange them. I found this very helpful.