Absolute Audio and Entertainment

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Absolute Audio and Entertainment

Absolute Audio and Entertainment is a wedding photography company in Louisville, Kentucky. They are a full-service company with professional and award-winning DJs, photography, videography and photo booth options. This family owned and operated company makes it their goal to provide couples with the best images and entertainment for whatever their needs may be. From weddings to special occasions and everything in between, they aim to preserve your memories so you can look back and cherish them for years to come.

When working with the team of coordinators and experts at Absolute Audio and Entertainment, they will make sure that your wedding vision comes to life. They capture all of the important moments of your day through their high-definition videos and photos. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Additional hours

Featured
Ashley Boyd

Married on 03/30/2019

Great Experience!

We used dj, photography, videography, and photobooth services from absolute entertainment! Everything was perfect. We met with them a few weeks before to map out the day. On the day of, everyone ... Read more showed up early and they all were so responsive and accommodating to us. We never worried the day of the wedding because we had this team there to guide us through the day! Just 2 days after the wedding, one of the photographers uploaded some pictures she took to Facebook, so we already got to relive some of the day. 100% would use again!

E
Erin Hardin Wathen

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Wedding Day

They were willing to work with me to make my wedding day what I wanted and tell me if they think something would make the day even better. Read more They were willing to work with me to make my wedding day what I wanted and tell me if they think something would make the day even better.

Katie
Katie Mullins

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience!

Best DJ around! They work great with their clients and they’re so helpful! Highly recommend to anyone. Read more Best DJ around! They work great with their clients and they’re so helpful! Highly recommend to anyone.