Absolute Celebrations

Woodbridge, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Absolute Celebrations

Absolute Celebrations is a New Jersey based wedding DJ Entertainment company who specializes in making your wedding as stress-less as possible! Our team brings their love, passion, experience, and expertise to every event that we do. We aim to provide the most value to our couples through multiple services, a family-oriented environment, and personalized packages that go beyond just your average DJ.

Absolute Celebrations offers the following services:

• Pre- & Post-Event Consultations
  • Music request lists including "Must Plays" and "Do Not Play"
  • Bilingual MC's
  • Liability Insurance
  • Emcee
  • Complete Sound System
  • Personalized Packages
  • An incredible experience that you and your guests will NEVER forget!

Other Services
Absolute Celebrations’ offerings extend beyond DJ services. Some additional features to consider include:

• Photography

D
Featured
Dawn Sanchez

Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding entertainment ever!

We booked Absolute Celebrations for our 7/13/19 wedding and did not regret it. What a marvelous experience! Our wedding was a blast thanks to Angel (MC and owner) and DJ Chris. We also added on a live ... Read more percussionist, which was great because it gave the music a live feel. The dancefloor was always packed. We also had a photo booth at the wedding and were pleased with the album we got at the end of the night. our guests had so much fun taking pictures! Angel did a great job with pronunciation of names and he orchestrated our special requests beautifully. I 1000% recommend Absolute Celebrations for your event. You will not be disappointed.

User5446151

The A Celebs were amazing and I'm so glad I booked our event with them! We had an amazing night and it raised the bar for future events we want to have. Read more The A Celebs were amazing and I'm so glad I booked our event with them! We had an amazing night and it raised the bar for future events we want to have.

User5446160

The day was beautiful. Everyone including myself had a blast! The day was more than I could have wished for! Read more The day was beautiful. Everyone including myself had a blast!! The day was more than I could have wished for!