Absolute-DJs

Springfield, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Absolute-DJs

Absolute-DJs is a full-service wedding DJ and entertainment service based in Springfield, Ohio. Allow them to take the stress out of your wedding day so you can enjoy this memorable event! Their team of experienced DJs will do everything they can to ensure that your wedding day is exactly how you have always dreamt it by playing only the music you want from their massive music collection. You will have full access to their team with unlimited pre-event consultation and online planning prior to meeting your DJ before the big day to discuss the details.

Absolute-DJs can provide entertainment for every wedding event you have including rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, the reception, and the ceremony. You won't have to worry about a thing, as they can provide an DJ/MC, the sound and PA equipment, microphones, and even video projection!

Areas Covered
Absolute-DJs operates out of Springfield, Ohio and proudly serves couples and events in Dayton, Springfield, Columbus, and their surrounding areas.

66 Reviews for Absolute-DJs

66 Absolute-DJs Reviews

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 06/04/2016

Doug was absolutely awesome. He was very thorough in explaining how his (AMAZING) website works and the flow of the wedding day. He works super hard to have everything organized before your special ... Read more day so that there are minimal hiccups and you know exactly what is coming next. We had our reception at our home, and he was able to come out to our location prior to our ceremony to make sure there was plenty of power for him and set up was ideal. This helped me as the bride relax in knowing all of my vendors were comfortable and ready to go prior to any guests showing up. Top Notch service, book him early!

Molly
Molly

Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough about absolute DJs. I was so happy with the service. I would highly recommend. We had a blast, people are still talking about how much fun they had! Thank you so much. Read more I can't say enough about absolute DJs. I was so happy with the service. I would highly recommend. We had a blast, people are still talking about how much fun they had! Thank you so much.

J
Julie

Married on 10/14/2017

Doug and April were so accommodating from start to finish. My favorite kind of vendors are those that do what they say they're going to do-- and they exceeded expectations. Thank you both! Read more Doug and April were so accommodating from start to finish. My favorite kind of vendors are those that do what they say they're going to do-- and they exceeded expectations. Thank you both!!