Absolute Haven Bridal

Tallahassee, FL · View map

About Absolute Haven Bridal

Absolute Haven is one of Tallahassee, Florida best hidden gems. A friendly Bridal Boutique offering beautiful, affordable, quality wedding dresses topped with great customer service. We have private rooms for a more intimate, personalized bridal viewing experience. Our dresses are modern, unique, chic, stylish and lightweight. We make wedding dress shopping easy and fun. We focus on helping you find that perfect dream wedding dress. All our bridal consultants are experienced professionals. We have been locally owned Since 2008. Our wedding dresses are priced $1000 -$2000. We have sample wedding dresses on sale everyday for $300-$1300. We are here to make your wedding dress experience delightful, not stressful. Reguest your bridal appointment with us today!

16 Reviews for Absolute Haven Bridal

16 Absolute Haven Bridal Reviews

Lauren
Lauren Chapman

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Just wonderful!

I had a wonderful experience at Absolute Haven! I am so glad that I got my dress from here! The prices were reasonable and the quality of the dresses were perfection. Best choice for a bride on a ... Read more budget. This is a family owned business and that made the appointment even more personal. I would recommend this shop in a heartbeat to any bride.

Pam
Pam Foster

Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent and stress free

The owners of Bridal Haven were great! The process of my daughter picking out her dress was great, no pressure and enjoyable! Very fair price for a beautiful dress! Read more The owners of Bridal Haven were great! The process of my daughter picking out her dress was great, no pressure and enjoyable!! Very fair price for a beautiful dress!

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 04/08/2017

Absolute Haven is just that! The ladies are professional yet very caring and positive. My dress was ready in much less time than expected. I wanted to add more of the original lace to my detachable ... Read more train, and those ladies ordered the perfect amount of lace right away! I highly recommend Absolute Haven for the best value, flexibility, professionalism and QUALITY of service.