Absolute Wedding Perfection

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Absolute Wedding Perfection

As a professional wedding coordinator, I have the pleasure of helping brides realize the weddings of their dreams, without the emotional mistake of doing it all themselves. From creative and memorable ideas, to making sure the day is organized down to the minute, my goal is to ensure brides, grooms, and their families are able to enjoy their beautiful day, stress-free, no matter their budget!

Call or email me anytime to set up your free consultation: 865-773-9638 or angie_froemel@yahoo.com

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your big day!! ~Angie

36 Reviews for Absolute Wedding Perfection

36 Absolute Wedding Perfection Reviews

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 05/03/2019

Worth It!!!

Angie and Kenzie did a fantastic job helping us figure out last minute details and keeping the day of running smoothly. They averted a few potential disasters and kept our wedding day totally stress ... Read more free and beautiful for us. Absolutely worth every penny.

Ashley
Ashley Quinn

Married on 10/27/2018

Worth every penny and more!

I have been trying to write Angie's review in my head for months and I know I still won't be able to do her justice. I work in event management for a living so I assumed wedding planning would be a ... Read more breeze, until I realized I know nothing about wedding vendors- who is good, who isn't so good, what is a reasonable price, etc. That is when I knew I needed some help. I can't tell you how many times during the planning process I thought to myself or said out loud "what would we have done without Angie." Angie is a pro at her job and allowed me to enjoy the planning process and oh yea.. my wedding day. Angie is connected to the BEST vendors so I knew no matter what happened our wedding was going to be fun and successful. Angie found vendors who fit our style, super easy to work with, and best part of it all- we came in under budget!! Angie thinks of everything so you don't have to, it was such a reassuring thought knowing that someone was thinking about our wedding when I wasn't. Angie is like "successful wedding" insurance, you are about to spend a lot of money on an event, make sure you do it right and get a pro involved. I usually don't post reviews unless I can 100% without a doubt recommend someone and I can 100% without a doubt recommend Angie. Could I have planned my wedding without her... maybe... but would I want to...noway.

O
Olivia Mcginley

Married on 10/12/2018

Best money you will ever spend!

Angie planned my and my sisters weddings and she (and her assistant Kenzie) were hands down the best money we spent. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding. Read more Angie planned my and my sisters weddings and she (and her assistant Kenzie) were hands down the best money we spent. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.