Absolutely Perfect Catering

Elkridge, MD · View map · Visit website

About Absolutely Perfect Catering

Absolutely Perfect Catering is a wedding catering company based in Elkridge, Maryland, that services weddings throughout the surrounding Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas. The company has been providing catering to weddings and events in the area for over 20 years. The team of planning, production and culinary professionals seek to provide the highest quality services and cuisine for your wedding.

Cuisine
The culinary team at Absolutely Perfect Catering is led by Chef Russell Gamewell, who brings with him over 30 years of experience in the catering and restaurant industry. The culinary team creates menus that can include a wide variety of cuisine styles. Their menus can be altered to accommodate dietary needs, such as gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, kosher, halal, no pork, organic, vegetarian and vegan diets. Cuisine styles include, but are not limited to:

• American
  • Local
  • Mediterranean
  • Seafood
  • Picnic

Absolutely Perfect Catering offers a range of catering services, which include delivery, setup and cleanup. Bartenders and servers are provided for each event. Other catering services include:

• Cocktail reception
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Barware
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Linens
  • Glassware

Other Services
Absolutely Perfect Catering does not only offer catering services, but offers a range of other wedding services. They seek to be your one-stop shop for all your wedding needs. Additional services include:

• Venue selection

Megan
Megan

Married on 06/29/2019

True to Their Name

I was married on June 29th and Absolutely Perfect Catering did an absolutely perfect job! I was blown away, as were all of my guests, at their professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility, overall ... Read more design ideas, and detail. So many attendees commented on how delicious the food was and how awesome the staff was. Seriously, I was BLOWN away. Sarah came in person and did a phenomenal job, and her assistant Kelsey was always in constant communication whenever I needed either of them. I cannot put into words how fantastic they were-especially when it started to hail right before I walked down the aisle on a covered deck. They scrambled to put down the plastic windows and got everything cleaned up super fast. They seamlessly transitioned to our cocktail hour and reception. If you want to worry about nothing on your wedding day, hire them.

Carrie
Carrie Shanks

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Recommend

Although my husband and I throw a lot of parties, the planning of a wedding was overwhelming to me. Then Leslye and Stacy entered and everything became easy. My husband and I visited their facility ... Read more and they ran through options (woah! Are there options- pretty much if you can think it, they can do it). We ended up doing our rentals, linens, and catering through them. Our event was beautiful, seamless, and people are still raving that the food was “the best wedding food they’ve ever had”. Things I would recommend: crush bar! This was a huge hit but any specialty cocktail is fun! The salted Caramel brie was to die for, Gouda Mac and cheese, Brussels sprouts, and a carving station were all crowd winners! We also had a whole pig on the pit which was my personal favorite. Overall, an amazing experience and I’d do it all again with APC!

D
Daniel

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect from start to finish!!

Just as their name states, this caterer was absolutely perfect from start to finish! You made our wedding a dream come true! If you need a wedding caterer -- hire APC! Read more Just as their name states, this caterer was absolutely perfect from start to finish!!! You made our wedding a dream come true!! If you need a wedding caterer -- hire APC!!!