Absolutely Perfect Pictures

Katy, TX · View map · Visit website

About Absolutely Perfect Pictures

Absolutely Perfect Pictures is a wedding photographer based in Katy, Texas. This photography team employs a photojournalistic style to ensure that the special moments from your wedding day are recorded. You will be able to look back on these images with pride.

Experience

This husband-and-wife team has serviced weddings for over five years. They specialize in outdoor weddings and also have extensive experience with bridal and engagement photography. With their expertise, they can create high-quality images even in challenging environments. This team serves the Houston area and all of southeastern Texas.

All wedding collections by Absolutely Perfect Pictures includes two photographers to ensure total coverage. They will be happy to move with you between venues. Custom graphics are added to all photos, and most packages also include DVDs of edited high-resolution images. Images may also be purchased as albums, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Other wedding services available include additional hours of coverage, and bridal sessions, engagement sessions, and boudoir sessions. In addition to wedding photography, this team is experienced with family and senior portraits.

32 Reviews for Absolutely Perfect Pictures

32 Absolutely Perfect Pictures Reviews

L
Featured
Leslie

Married on 04/12/2014

Awesome experience! Loved having Diana and Troy do our photography for the wedding! They make a great team and made both, my wife and I, very comfortable. That was very important to us, and we feel ... Read more feel like they were so good at letting us be ourselves that our pictures were PERFECT!! Our entire bridal party loved working with them too. We even received many compliments from our wedding guest on how great are photographers were during the wedding. The preparation and communication before the wedding, during, and since has been amazing. They are very professional, and we received our photos back very fast. Along with a awesome slide show with music of your choice! A photographer vendor is one of the most important vendors for a wedding, and I highly recommend them for any wedding, or memorable events. You will not be disappointed!!

T
Test

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding day photography

Could not be more pleased with my photography. She was very personable and professional. They did a great job organizing and taking the photos expeditiously. I love getting all of my digital images on ... Read more Dropbox two days later. She also posted a few sneak peek pictures the night of the wedding.

A
April

Married on 04/30/2016

Diana & Troy are amazing! They get to know you so they know what you want to capture. They listen and take charge when needed. Our engagement photo shoot was amazing - so I had no doubts are wedding ... Read more would be the same. I love that they capture the special moments without feeling like you are constantly posing. I cannot wait to see all the photos from the wedding. they are so much fun to work with! Their work is top notch. I would never use anyone else.