Absolutely Posh Salon

North Olmsted, Ohio · View map

About Absolutely Posh Salon

This expert, full service salon will create a custom experience just for you on your wedding day. Absolutely Posh Salon focuses on personal touches for special occasion, and will make this day all about you. Enjoy getting pampered for your wedding with their elegant and exclusive experience.

Absolutely Posh Salon offers packaged pricing for wedding services. This full service salon will create a welcoming and personalized experience for you and your wedding party. Their team of experts will find the perfect look that reflects who you are. Bridal parties are welcome to come to their salon, or they can send stylists to your location. Wedding services include:

• Consultations

7 Absolutely Posh Salon Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 05/20/2017

My bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done at Absolutely Posh for my wedding 5/20/17. After some fall out with a different salon, this is where we ended up. And let me say, I am SO happy we ... Read more did! The staff is amazing, the salon is beautiful but most importantly they did a fabulous job on our hair and makeup. Everyone looked gorgeous! THANK YOU! :)

User5329301

2+ years ago

Absolutely Posh Salon is absolutely amazing! The staff at the salon are very knowledgeable and so friendly! I had hair, makeup and nails done for my wedding there and they did everything I asked and ... Read more made me gorgeous for our big day! Their prices are very reasonable for the outstanding job they do and they schedule your wedding party so you have plenty of time to get to your ceremony/reception. I can't say enough amazing things about this salon! If I lived in Ohio, I would be going to them for my regular hair appointments. Speaking of not living in Ohio, Absolutely Posh worked with my schedule and the fact that I lived out of state while planning our wedding. I was so impressed with this staff and the services they provided us! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/20/2015

All of the stylists (Ashley, Kristyn, Kindra, Randy) Absolutely Posh did such an amazing job for myself and my 5 bridesmaids on my wedding day. We all received so many compliments on our nails, ... Read more makeup, and hair that day. The salon was able to do 6 wedding day looks in under 3 hours, and included bagels and mimosas that day for us all to enjoy. Pricing was very affordable, especially for those brides (like myself) who are paying for their bridesmaids' services for the day. Connie was awesome and flexible with the wedding day schedule and nail appointments the day earlier. She did amazing nails as well :) Ashley usually styles the bride's hair. She was so amazing! During my hair trial, I brought in a couple pictures of styles I liked. She then took her own creative spin on those styles, creating an updo that I absolutely loved. She was able to redo my hair on wedding day exactly as it was during my hair trial. I could not have been happier! Randy also did a wonderful job on my makeup and lashes, even putting up with my picky ways on how I wanted my makeup done. Both makeup and hair lasted the entire day, even with my outside ceremony. I would recommend Absolutely Posh to any bride looking for amazing stylists to make their day memorable and special!