Abundance Acres

Nia
Nia

Married on 05/27/2018

Fantastic flowers!

Terri was amazing, right from the very first meeting. Her passion for her work is evident, and she did a great job of understanding what I was looking for and painting the picture for me. Our wedding ... Read more day was unbelievably hot and she called to suggest we make some minor changes so that the flowers stayed looking their best and didn't stay out in the sun too long - she took more of her time to ensure everything was just right, and we were very grateful. The flowers could not have been more beautiful!

H
Heather

Married on 11/04/2017

Abundace Acres did the flowers for my November 4th, 2017 wedding and they were absoultly stunning! From my first communication with them I was blown away by her attention to detail and I loved that ... Read more she grew as much as she could on her land and in her green house. She was very accomidating to my budget and very flexiable as I added and changed things as our wedding grew closer. She also did an amazing job with set up and delivery and was very accomidating with the return of the vases and platters used the day of. I highly recommend Abundance Acers

User5258576

2+ years ago

Terri was WONDERFUL to work with. She took our vision and budget and put together the most beautiful flowers and arrangements. She included us in the process and explained everything we didn't know ... Read more about flowers. Her location is very convenient and she was very flexible with pick up/drop off of items and delivery of flowers. She included special touches to my bouquet including ribbon from my mother's wedding dress and tie from my father who has passed away 3 years prior to my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Madison area looking for a florist who will take your ideas, dreams, and budget and make it all happen!