AC Charlotte Hotel City Center

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About AC Charlotte Hotel City Center

AC Charlotte Hotel City Center is a brand new wedding venue located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Opening in 2018, they feature a 22-story dual-branded hotel tower, a AC Hotel and Residence Inn and a rooftop bar. They offer both indoor and outdoor settings for your ceremony and reception. AC Charlotte Hotel City Center is an upscale European-style hotel that prides themselves on their urban, sophisticated and contemporary accommodations.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 120 guests at this stylish wedding venue. It boasts 2,400 square feet of meeting and event space, as well as additional outdoor space on the fifth floor. You can get married with the skyline behind you, sip cocktails at their rooftop bar, Nuvole Rooftop TwentyTwo, and then dance the night away in their luxurious ballroom. All of this is set above the city's Epicentre.

This full-service hotel offers an in-house caterer and an in-house bar so all of your culinary needs are taken of. They'll provide overnight accommodations for you and your guests, as well as valet parking. Setup and cleanup is included with your wedding package. Additional services include:

• Tastings
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Wheelchair accessible

Accommodation
This luxury hotel will offer 184 guest rooms on levels five through twelve of the tower, for your friends and family to stay in. Your guests will have access to their AC Kitchen, Lounge, Library, Media Salon and Store. The best of Uptown Charlotte's restaurants, bars, sports venues and cultural destinations are only steps away.

Other Facilities
AC Charlotte Hotel City Center will offer a Penthouse Suite on the 22nd floor. This 1,350-square-foot space will feature two bedrooms, two and a half baths, a full kitchen and a fireplace. It will also boast high-end finishes throughout and a private entrance.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, AC Charlotte Hotel City Center is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events they will hold include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Elopements

3 Reviews for AC Charlotte Hotel City Center

3 AC Charlotte Hotel City Center Reviews

Kaylah & Lia
Kaylah & Lia

Married on 05/19/2019

How can I honestly write this review without crying? Tears of joy of course! Jeffrey has been absolutely amazing during this entire process. Though my wedding is a year away, I can’t begin to imagine ... Read more going through this process with anyone else. Jeffrey has made this all too easy. There have been many times that I’ve felt overwhelmed and Jeffrey stepped right in and took control over any fears or anxiety that I might have had. He has literally held my hand and walked me through the process. I may ask him the same questions over and over but he never gets frustrated with me. My fiancée and I have crazy schedules but Jeffrey always works around them. Jeffrey is truly an asset to this company and I hope that that truly value him in every way! Jeffrey has made my day perfect already and it’s not until next year. I can’t thank him enough for all that he has done for my fiancée and I. This started off totally as business but I know that I have gained a life long friend. If you are looking for the perfect venue and perfect person to help create your perfect day then look no further!

J
Julie

Married on 07/14/2018

Jeffrey's rare mix of dependability, professionalism, dedication, and ambition make him an absolute pleasure to work with. Read more Jeffrey's rare mix of dependability, professionalism, dedication, and ambition make him an absolute pleasure to work with.

C
Crystal

Married on 02/01/2018

Jeffrey is definitely one our favorite venue representatives to work with. As a wedding planner, it's so nice to have a vendor rep that is easy to work with throughout the planning process as well as ... Read more the day of the event. Jeffrey is always extremely responsive and his professionalism is outstanding. Thank you Jeffrey for always being reliable for our clients. You are a joy to work with! Crystal McCorkle Fabulously Created Events

AC Charlotte Hotel City Center FAQ