AC Hotel Nashville Downtown

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About AC Hotel Nashville Downtown

AC Hotel Nashville Downtown is a modern wedding venue located in Nashville, Tennessee. This sleek and elegant hotel opened in 2019 in the heart of downtown. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor settings with gorgeous views of the city’s skyline. AC Hotel Nashville Downtown is a full-service hotel that prides themselves on their luxurious guest rooms, prime location, and professional service.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 320 guests at this one-of-a-kind venue. The hotel offers four different ballrooms to choose between, including Folk, Bluegrass, Americana, and Heartland. The Heartland Ballroom on the 21st floor combines the other ballrooms into one expansive area, boasting close to 4,000 square feet of space. It features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Nashville’s downtown skyline. The venue also provides an outdoor terrace that is perfect for your cocktail hour.

This brand new hotel offers an experienced banquet team to help you with your planning process. Their attention to detail and professionalism will leave you feeling as stress-free as possible. Your guests will enjoy thoughtfully designed overnight accommodations and valet parking at this city venue. You and your bridal party can start your day in the Presidential Suite on the top floor. Additional services and items available include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Tables and chairs

Accommodation

AC Hotel Nashville Downtown offers 209 guest rooms for your friends and family to stay in. They feature an elegant design, full bathroom suite, complimentary WiFi and upscale amenities. Your guests can choose between standard rooms, executive suites, and junior suites. They'll have access to the venue's outdoor pool, bar, and cabanas on the sixth floor. In addition, they can enjoy the fitness center and two on-site restaurants, KV5 and AC Lounge.

Location

This urban venue is situated across the street from the Music City Center and only steps away from the Country Music Hall of Fame. Ryman Auditorium, Bridgestone Arena, and Lower Broadway, where opportunities for dining and shopping abound, are also close by.

1 Reviews for AC Hotel Nashville Downtown

1 AC Hotel Nashville Downtown Reviews

Tara
Tara

Married on 05/11/2019

1.8

Take your business somewhere else

I had my wedding reception at the AC Hotel, and the planning process with North Point Hospitality was an absolute nightmare. I knew that in booking with such a new hotel there would be hiccups, but I ... Read more never imagined for it to be the disaster that it was. The circumstances we dealt with are truly a disgrace to the Marriott name. Two months before my wedding, the sales team changed, and while turnover in this industry is expected, there was no transition plan. All of the fine details, decisions, and plans we had spent months planning were wiped clean, causing us to start from scratch with an incredibly inconsiderate sales team. On five different occasions, North Point Hospitality tried to take away services in our package, many of which were in writing via e-mail and / or in our contract. Each time this occurred, we spent hours digging through nine months of emails and documents to prove credibility in details that had already been finalized with the previous sales manager. This unnecessary, stressful cycle continued all the way up until 2 days before my wedding. In fact, once the final BEO (Banquet Event Order) was signed and the final payment was made, they still tried to deny us of services that were clearly stated in writing in the BEO. I will say, that when senior management got involved, there was very good conversation and problem solving began taking place, but it is unfortunate it had to get to that point. Reception Pros: It was beautiful, and the venue itself is exquisite. There is a lot of space and it photographs really well. The front desk workers, bartenders, and other hotel personnel were nice and very helpful. I think our wedding guests that stayed at the hotel were treated great, and that was important to us. Reception Cons: The banquet staff came to inform me, the bride, of problems that were occurring throughout the night. Rule number 1 of running a wedding reception: Do not upset the bride by filling her in on the things that are going wrong. Tell the wedding planner, the matron of honor, the parents (gosh the possibilities are endless), but do NOT tell the bride! I’ll chalk that up to the staff being new. Also, over half of our guests could not eat the crab cakes that were served because so many shells were left in them which was really disappointing to us and our guests. My Advice: If you’re looking to plan a wedding or event here, I would check out all of the other new venues going up in Nashville that would love and appreciate your service before deciding to put yourself through the stress of working with this company. If you still want to take the risk and have your wedding or event here, get everything in writing (even the small things that they say are included), record conversations, save all of your documents, and pray that your experience is better than ours!

AC Hotel Nashville Downtown FAQ