Accent Floral Design LLC

K
Kristine

Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wedding using Christmas greens

Linda did an amazing job and was great to work with! She really delivers exactly what you envision for your wedding. On the day of the wedding, she set everything thing up beautifully and she went the ... Read more extra mile to make sure every detail was perfect. We have received so many compliments!!

V
Victoria W.

Married on 12/08/2018

Best decision!

Linda did an amazing job and was one of my favorite vendors to work with! She helped make my vision for my wedding a reality and everyone complimented all the beautiful flowers! I couldn’t recommend ... Read more her more!!

A
Amber

Married on 08/25/2018

Stunning flowers for our wedding day

We found Accent Floral Design through our wedding planner and I'm so happy she referred Linda and her team! We planned our wedding from LA and Linda was extremely detail-oriented, patient, and helpful ... Read more helpful throughout the entire process. I knew absolutely nothing about flowers and Linda set up time for us to sit down and go through all of her and my questions in great detail. She was also very responsive and was able to work within our limited budget. My wedding bouquet took my breath away - I wish I could have kept it forever! I would recommend Linda and Accent Floral Design for everyone's wedding day and any other special occasion. Thank you, Linda!