Accent Limousine Service, Inc.

Milford, MA · View map

About Accent Limousine Service, Inc.

We are owned and operated in Massachusetts since 1985 by the Nashawaty family of Milford. We provide personalized service to clients in the Metro-West region, Greater Boston area and across New England. We grow our client base every year because we use only the finest custom crafted Lincoln Limousine's and Town Car's and we care for our clients as only a family business can.

Our chauffeurs are professionally attired, knowledgeable, reliable and friendly. With the assistance of GPS guidance they ensure your prompt arrival to even the most difficult destinations. Their professionalism and driving abilities will immediately earn your trust and confidence.

Our fleet of fully licensed and insured vehicles are continuously maintained and meticulously cleaned so it has a showroom finish every time it rolls out of our garage. You may have seen our vehicles in the city, on the road or in your neighborhood. Look for "ACCENT" on the license plate!

Weddings are a major part of our business. We truly know how to care for a happy couple before and after their wedding day, earning the trust and confidence to make life long clients. I guarentee it!

7 Reviews for Accent Limousine Service, Inc.

7 Accent Limousine Service, Inc. Reviews

J
Jeremy

Married on 04/16/2016

They were on time, friendly and responsive. When I accidentally left my tux bag in the trunk, they came back so I could grab it. I would recommend them to anyone. Read more They were on time, friendly and responsive. When I accidentally left my tux bag in the trunk, they came back so I could grab it. I would recommend them to anyone.

User3549105

2+ years ago

Great service... The chauffeurs were polite and went above and beyond when needed. They were prompt and genuinely nice people to deal with! Read more Great service...the chauffeurs were polite and went above and beyond when needed. They were prompt and genuinely nice people to deal with!

M
Mary

Married on 09/18/2011

The BEST service out there. We booked a mini-coach that made two rounds from hotel to venue for the bridal party and guests. The mini-coach was in excellent condition, the drive was super friendly and ... Read more and on time. Bob at Accent was wonderful to work with, easy to get in touch with and Accent offers great rates. And everyone loved that our driver kept the party going on the ride back to the hotel after the reception! I would recommend Accent Limo to anyone looking for limo service of any kind!