Accent Studio

Davenport, IA · View map

About Accent Studio

My name is Nathan Trenkamp. I’m the owner and operator of Accent Studio.

I’m a professional storyteller. Put me in front of a big crowd to speak, and you might have a hard time understanding the full scope of my message. Give me a camera, a computer, lights, a descent timeframe, and a platform to show it all on, and I will make that same crowd see, hear, and most importantly feel the impact of that message in ways no other medium can.

That’s what I do. That’s what motivates me. That’s what I’m best at. I have over ten years of professional video production experience working on national ad campaigns, documentaries, and web series. I utilize the latest gear to illustrate your story in the best way possible. I’m a small fish that packs a big punch, and I do it at a rate in value that very few production houses can match.

For me, your story is the main character. I’m just here to help tell that story.

Learn more at http://www.accentstudio.com

1 Reviews for Accent Studio

1 Accent Studio Reviews

A
Adrienne

Married on 11/22/2014

I do not have enough POSITIVE things to say about Nathan at Accent Studio! He created a masterpiece of our most beautiful moments, he was professional and courteous, and his prices are phenomenal! We ... Read more only had to speak with him a couple times before the wedding, and I could tell he understood exactly what we wanted. His presence before and after our wedding ceremony was almost soothing; we barely noticed that he was there, and he was polite, brief, and calming when asking for specific shots. I would happily recommend him with NO reservations! We truly loved our experience with him!

Accent Studio FAQ