Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals

Norfolk, VA · View map · Visit website

About Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals

Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals is a wedding rental company based in Norfolk, Virginia, that serves the surrounding region. For more than 20 years, they have been providing couples with useful, high-quality items for their wedding events. From outdoor tents, stages, to sound systems, Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals would be honored to give you anything you might need.

Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals has a showroom that couples may visit to preview and select items. Couples may talk to them about their wedding and they will be able to give you some insight on items you might need to make your event comfortable and casual. They’d be happy to deliver, set up, and clean up, and offer the following items:

• Altar/arch

A
Featured
Andrew

Married on 10/25/2014

We were extremely happy with everything we rented in both price and quality. The staff was very helpful and courteous, they were great for figuring out exactly what we needed and making sure ... Read more everything was perfect. Definitely my first choice for the next time I need to rent.

D
Donna

Married on 10/21/2017

I stumbled on Acclaimed Events and I fell in love with them immediately! They were friendly, professional, and just made me feel valuable! The tent guys were very professional also! I would ... Read more definitely use them again!

E
EVELYN

Married on 10/21/2017

We used Acclaimed Events for our granddaughter's wedding and we were very pleased with this company! I felt like we were working with family, they took care of their part exceptionally well and that ... Read more that took so much stress off of us during our WEDDING PLANNING!!