ACE Catering and Events

Cockeysville, MD · View map

About ACE Catering and Events

ACE Catering and Events is a collaboration of Barrett's Grill and Glyndon Grill. It started as a single event, and has evolved into the newest venture of Stonebridge Restaurant Group. Our loyal guests wanted the ability to have delicious food and high-level service for every occasion. From our place to yours, we provide individualized proposals and dedicated attention to each and every event; no matter the size or budget. At ACE, we strive to maintain the exceptional service and food our guests have come to love.

1 Reviews for ACE Catering and Events

1 ACE Catering and Events Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 07/05/2016

I hired ACE to provide food for my wedding reception. Morgan and Katie did a fantastic job from start to finish. I requested a custom menu (based on mine and my now husbands favorite meals that we ... Read more make for each other) and they went above and beyond to make this happen. The tasting was fantastic - we went during dinner time and they provided us with a ton of food). During the day of the reception, Katie and ACE team made the day so easy for me. They helped with things that they weren't providing for us, and even wiped down the outdoor seating area because it rained. I couldn't image using a different catering service for any events, especially with something so stressful as a wedding. Not only was the service perfect, but our guests could not get over how wonderful the food was.

ACE Catering and Events FAQ