Ace Entertainment

San Lorenzo, CA · View map

About Ace Entertainment

Ace Entertainment is a San Lorenzo, California-based DJ company that specializes in providing exceptional wedding entertainment. Robert Tinoco is the founder of Ace Entertainment and has over 15 years of experience as a DJ and an MC. This DJ company is dedicated to providing couples with an unforgettable wedding celebration.

Ace Entertainment has extensive experience and is able to play a wide variety of music genres to meet all couples' music tastes with genres including top 40, jazz, pop, rock, oldies, country, christian, R&B/soul and so much more. The company offers the following DJ services:

• MC or Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • Video projection

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, Ace Entertainment can provide couples with a variety of DJ equipment. These options include:

• Disco ball

2 Ace Entertainment Reviews

J
Janelle

Married on 10/14/2017

Robert was amazing! Truly a huge asset to our entire production. I am a wedding planner and for 20 months I planned our wedding to the detail. It was extremely difficult for my Fiance and I to decide ... Read more decide on a DJ/MC since we were both very particular in who we hired. We needed our DJ to play to the crowd - which Robert did PERFECT job at. Our wedding of 300 guests included 18+ adults of different backgrounds; my Husband is Mexican and I, Filipino. Robert was able to have my Filipino family dance to Banda and my Husbands Mexican family dance to hip hop. Our dance floor was PACKED from beginning to end. Everyone couldn't stop talking about the music. The sound was loud, the music was clean and the transitions flowed like a real DJ should. No obnoxious scratching, no random pauses to the next song and no shortening of one song to the next and also no playing of a full song unless the crowd sang along! I was extremely impressed by his song choices and the way each song flowed to the next. Robert was also an AMAZING MC. He didn't ramble when on the mic. He was short, sweet and super professional. He played to the crowd appropriately. He spoke only when needed to either announce the next event or to amp up the crowd during "hype" moments. MC'ing was also very important to us and we think Robert did an exceptional job! As a bride, I was completely satisfied. As a wedding planner, I was extremely impressed! I would recommend Robert from Ace Entertainment to all my Bay Area clients. I believe in his talent so much!

D
Desirea

Married on 06/09/2018

0.5

Horrible communication and customer service. My fiancé and I won a silver package through Ace Entertainment while attending a wedding expo at Levi Stadium. After 8 months of him and I going back and ... Read more and forth via phone and email I gave up trying to get a contract. His excuses were he was busy and he would get back to us...every time it would come “by the end of the week”. I even straight out asked him if he actually wanted to dj our wedding, and every time he was insistent that he wanted to. Finally, I had to tell him that if I didn’t receive a contract within two weeks we’d have to look elsewhere. And so we have. I’m disappointed that he let us win his services when he knew he wouldn’t follow through. That shows a lack of honesty. And I’m disappointed that he didn’t tell us upfront, before we invested eight months in communication, that he was not interested in fulfilling the service that he had promised to us. That shows a lack of maturity. Dj services for your event is an investment. I wouldn’t invest in a company that is immature and dishonest.

Ace Entertainment FAQ