Ace In The Hole Entertainment

Wesley Chapel, FL · View map · Visit website

About Ace In The Hole Entertainment

Ace in the Hole Entertainment is a fun wedding DJ for couples marrying in the greater Wesley Chapel, Florida area. This entertainment company provides modern yet sophisticated wedding entertainment that guests won’t soon forget. This company’s live performances will have everyone on their feet for a night of excitement.

This wedding DJ provides music and other entertainment for a couple’s wedding day. Couples can work with Ace in the Hole Entertainment to determine exactly the service that is best for their wedding day. The company provides live entertainment as well as DJs. The disc jockeys can keep the dance floor packed all night long, and many entertainers through Ace in the Hole Entertainment also provide full MC services. Couples can also find talented singers to perform on their wedding day, or an all-around musician for their ceremony, reception, or cocktail hour. With so many entertainers to choose from, couples are sure to find the right person with the right music background and style to fit their special day.

1 Reviews for Ace In The Hole Entertainment

1 Ace In The Hole Entertainment Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough about Jonathan and his phenomenal skills! First, he was easy to contact and since we had seen him at another friend's wedding we knew how good he was. His team helped me get ... Read more the package I wanted and in my budget, and honestly I was so pleased with everything about my experience with him. He can SING. He sang a bunch of songs but I only remember My Girl which was the father & bride song. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend him, he is so sweet and so amazing. I can't thank him enough!!!!!! You're the best Jonathan!