Ace Limousine & Airport Service

Chester, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Ace Limousine & Airport Service

Ace Limousine & Airport Service is a transportation service in Chester, Pennsylvania. They are a family owned and operated business with decades of experience. They get you and your guests where you need to be on schedule.

We are dedicated to providing the most luxurious and highest level of service for your special day.

Backed by over 20 years of experience, our dedicated wedding reservationists will design you a worry-free itinerary that will accommodate your individual guests and venues. From out-of-town guests to your wedding day, we’ll make sure your wedding transportation runs smoothly.

We provide customized wedding transportation packages to suit your every wedding need!

They can pick you and your guests up from the airport and take you to any location. They can transport people to your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, wedding photo locations and more. They have a large selection of vehicles that are clean and well-maintained. Their vehicles include motor coach, SUVs, Sedans, limousines, vans, party bus, SUV limo, shuttle bus and stretch limousines. Their largest vehicle is a 56 passenger luxury coach bus. Their vehicles include luxury amenities like lighting, TVs, stereos, and more.

68 Reviews for Ace Limousine & Airport Service

68 Ace Limousine & Airport Service Reviews

M
Featured
maria

Married on 11/23/2018

Beyond expectations

Ace limousine was AMAZING for our wedding! I have no complaints, everything went as planned! I worked with Ryan through the planning process and he was so easy and helpful to work with. I was unsure ... Read more of timings for everything while planning, but he mapped out everything while I was on the phone to help make everything so much easier. Our driver was Eric and he arrived early and was very friendly. The party bus was clean and comfy! We received a bottle of champagne and personalized champagne flutes which were so nice ! I knew they came with our package, but it was beyond expectations! If I ever need transportation in the future I would absolutely pick Ace again! Thank you for making our wedding great!!!

Justin
Justin Colon

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Perfect for weddings

The transportation on our wedding day was professional and on time! He even showed up early to make sure the entire party can make it to the Church early. The limo was clean and prepped for my ... Read more beautiful bride and guest. Everything was smooth and we appreciate having the chance to accommodate us on our biggest day. Thank you very much for the team on making this happen!

Dina
Dina Saitis

Married on 06/07/2019

Daughter's Wedding

Ace was nothing but courteous, professional, and responsive from day 1. They provided a party bus and a sedan for my daughter's wedding. They both were extremely clean and the drivers were friendly, ... Read more responsible, and very courteous. We definitely will be using Ace again in the future.