Ace Photobooth

Goodlettsville, TN · View map

About Ace Photobooth

We love to bring the fun to your party with Tennessee's best photobooth. We custom designed our booth to create a great experience for you and your guest. We offer scrapbooks, double prints, strips or cards, a video booth and always a fun attendent .

Phone 615-851-2774/ 615-415-7909

acephoto@comcast.net

4 Reviews for Ace Photobooth

4 Ace Photobooth Reviews

L
Leigh Ann

Married on 11/15/2014

Great idea for wedding reception. Everyone had a blast getting their pictures made. Kept the kids busy. Love the USB with all the pictures. The album is great too - nice to look back on and see the ... Read more the comments people made. They also offer a military discount. :)

User2850611

2+ years ago

We used Ace Photobooth for our wedding and it was a major hit! Everyone enjoyed making silly pictures with all the props provided. Ace gives you a USB flash drive with all the pictures taken, ... Read more including each individual picture and the 4 picture custom print design that prints off after each photo session. The pictures can be taken in color or black and white. Ace was very professional and I highly recommend them!!

A
April

Married on 10/13/2012

I used Ace for the photobooth and it was a huge hit! My guests loved their keepsake photo and I LOVED my scrapbook! I also liked that there were a lot of different props to choose from! Read more I used Ace for the photobooth and it was a huge hit! My guests loved their keepsake photo and I LOVED my scrapbook! I also liked that there were a lot of different props to choose from!