Ace Photography

Gallatin, TN · View map · Visit website

About Ace Photography

Ace Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Gallatin, Tennessee, and servicing the surrounding Nashville areas. The company is owned by a husband and wife team who have been professionally shooting weddings together for more than 10 years. The couple is joined by a team of professional photographers and designers who work to tell each couple's unique love story. The photographers use a mix of traditional, contemporary and natural photography styles to capture the important moments on your wedding day. They bring a passion for exquisite imagery, and an exacting attention to detail to every wedding they service.

Ace Photography offers wedding photography packages that include a second shooter, high-resolution images, digital files of all edited images and printing rights. Additional services include:

• Engagement shoot

Featured
Caylor

Married on 03/23/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Ace Photography was nothing short of AMAZING! Tiffany and her husband are talented and in sync. They give fantastic direction, especially since my husband and I tend to get stiff when it comes to ... Read more taking photos. They made us comfortable and confident. Day of the wedding they were so organized and hands on! Even more so than my actual wedding planners! I have only had a chance to see the sneak peek photos and they were so well done. The quality is fantastic! I also had my bridal portraits done by them and they were able to take so many photos in just an hour! They are speedy which is great when you have limited time. Tiffany also photographed my boudoir shoot and it was so much fun! I went to the farm house they have in Goodlettsville. The whole day was nerve wrecking, but when I got there I became immediately comfortable! She gave great direction for me to look the most flattering in the photos. Thank you THANK YOU Ace Photography! You all are professional, upbeat, talented, and fantastic!

Katie
Katie

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing shots!!

Ace Photography was a service suggested to my husband and me when we were searching for the perfect photographer for our big day! Tiffany and Miles (the photographers) really know how to make you feel ... Read more good about yourself! It is always hard to be comfortable in front of people you don't know, especially when they are pointing a camera at you, but they make you feel completely at ease. My husband and I are still getting compliments on how beautiful the pictures they captured were! I would recommend them 100x over for your special day, engagement photos, or whatever the occasion!

A
Alexandra

Married on 09/17/2017

My now husband and I had the pleasure of working with Tiffany and Miles for our engagement and wedding photography shoots and, from the outset, were blown away by them. Their work certainly speaks for ... Read more itself if you check out any past photography on their website or social media platforms, but it was their working style that impressed us the most. From the beginning, we felt comfortable around them - which we have come to learn is so important because it lets you be naturally yourself with your significant other - they have a lovely way of guiding movement and positioning (while capturing amazing light and background elements) while letting you be yourself and add your own "unique couple flair" to your pictures. As the romantic I am, I also loved that a couple of high school sweethearts who had been together for 10+ years were capturing our love story - it just felt right that their partnership would know how to strike the balance between professional quality and emotional essence. 10/10 would recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of pictures - we certainly will keep them at the top of our list for any special event that warrants photography (and may be stretching the definition of "special events" if only to have the chance to work with them again soon). Their photography is second to none - book with them NOW!