AceLegendary

Springfield, MO · View map

About AceLegendary

There's a difference between videographers and cinematographers, and AceLegendary falls into the latter category. We don't see your wedding day as just a number, we see a script. We see a love story just waiting to be told through the art of cinema. Nothing captures the fleeting moments of your big day quite like video, but you don't just get a wedding video from us - you get a Wedding Film.

So let's chat; I'd love to tell your story.

40 Reviews for AceLegendary

40 AceLegendary Reviews

Sophie
Sophie

Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer

Austin was seriously AMAZING to work with! He captured our day perfectly. His video will forever be our most cherished thing to look back on because it captured all of the love from not just my ... Read more husband and I, but everyone around us as well. I would highly reccomend using him as your videographer.

Justyna
Justyna

Married on 02/16/2018

Austin was such a delight to work with. He showed up on time, made us feel comfortable, was very professional and delivered a video that not only captured our special day but our personalities and the ... Read more the chemistry we share. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. I would say that he went above and beyond to accommodate our vision and bring it to life. Thank you Austin for all of your hard work, and your creative eye. Justyna & David Larson

Kristyღ
Kristy

Married on 06/13/2015

Austin is the best of the best. Plain and simple, you get what you pay for. His work is timeless and flawless, and he is a joy to be around! Read more Austin is the best of the best. Plain and simple, you get what you pay for. His work is timeless and flawless, and he is a joy to be around!