Acme DJs of Virginia

Newport News, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Acme DJs of Virginia

Acme DJs of Virginia is a DJ entertainment specialist out of Newport News, Virginia. Add the perfect music and vibe to your celebration with the help of our longtime experience in the business. Our main focus to you would be to put your needs and wants first. Every wedding is different and unique so we create an event for you to fit your vision that you had planned out for your big day! If you would like a professional and a superior DJ experience along with providing a well-organized DJ entertainment addition to your wedding event, reach out to us and see what we can do for you. We would love to hear what your ideas are and work with you in creating your ultimate wedding day experience.

Info about your DJ

My name is Matthew Izzo and I am the founder of Acme DJs of Virginia. I began my DJ Entertainment journey in the 1990’s. I have over 30 years of experience, specializing in weddings and other celebratory occasions like private parties & corporate functions. I enjoy entertaining guests while sharing my DJ expertise and knowledge that I have gained over the years about all types genera’s music. I will incorporate the right type of music for your event based on your requests. With my DJ style if there are changes made to your request of music or to your event, I can quickly adopt to your request. I take great pride in providing you with the best customer service that you deserve.

Acme DJs of Virginia offers multiple wedding packages and services to personalize your wedding day desires. Our wedding packages are design with various levels of entertainment, guest interaction and services based on your needs and wants. Remember, your wedding day is unique to you and one of a kind. We will help you incorporate any all of your ideas into our packages. To discuss the various options, you will meet with the DJ for your event to discuss music selections, as well as putting together a wedding agenda and schedule to help organize and plan out your wedding day. Other items and services offered by this business include:

• Dance Floor Lighting
  • Microphones (Cordless and Corded)
  • Professional Sound/PA System
  • Uplighting (Choose from mutiple colors)
  • Monograms

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 09/29/2018

We were so happy we decided to go with Matt of ACME DJs for our wedding day. We have very eclectic music tastes and he had a large selection of just about everything we were looking for. He was very ... Read more responsive throughout the process leading up to the big day and made us feel very confident we would be leaving our day in good hands. My guests said they had a great time and his fun personality showed throughout the night. His energy and positivity ensured everyone had a great time. He knew the appropriate music to play according to what point of the night it was and we had a blast with him leading the “newlywed game”. Guests were given direction and the timeline was followed well. He worked with the other vendors wonderfully to ensure everything happened on time.

M
Michelle

Married on 05/19/2019

Played all the things

Matt was great! He played all the songs requested. Read more Matt was great! He played all the songs requested.

J
Jennifer Justis

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service!

Mr Izzo was a godsend. We kind of had to wing everything to funds and he not only helped us plan the entire order of events with music to go with it, but also was the most competitively priced for ... Read more what he provides. He was even kind enough to take last minute music changes and additions and was flexible when we had to move the wedding indoors last minute due to weather. He has a lot of energy and kept the guests entertained throughout the night and kept the itinerary moving. I cant thank him enough for making my wedding and reception such a wonderful success!!!