Acme DJs of Virginia

Newport News, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Acme DJs of Virginia

Acme DJs of Virginia is a DJ entertainment specialist out of Newport News, Virginia. Add the perfect music and vibe to your celebration with the help of our longtime experience in the business. Our main focus to you would be to put your needs and wants first. Every wedding is different and unique so we create an event for you to fit your vision that you had planned out for your big day! If you would like a professional and a superior DJ experience along with providing a well-organized DJ entertainment addition to your wedding event, reach out to us and see what we can do for you. We would love to hear what your ideas are and work with you in creating your ultimate wedding day experience.

Info about your DJ

My name is Matthew Izzo and I am the founder of Acme DJs of Virginia. I began my DJ Entertainment journey in the 1990’s. I have over 30 years of experience, specializing in weddings and other celebratory occasions like private parties & corporate functions. I enjoy entertaining guests while sharing my DJ expertise and knowledge that I have gained over the years about all types genera’s music. I will incorporate the right type of music for your event based on your requests. With my DJ style if there are changes made to your request of music or to your event, I can quickly adopt to your request. I take great pride in providing you with the best customer service that you deserve.

Acme DJs of Virginia offers multiple wedding packages and services to personalize your wedding day desires. Our wedding packages are design with various levels of entertainment, guest interaction and services based on your needs and wants. Remember, your wedding day is unique to you and one of a kind. We will help you incorporate any all of your ideas into our packages. To discuss the various options, you will meet with the DJ for your event to discuss music selections, as well as putting together a wedding agenda and schedule to help organize and plan out your wedding day. Other items and services offered by this business include:

• Dance Floor Lighting
  • Microphones (Cordless and Corded)
  • Professional Sound/PA System
  • Uplighting (Choose from mutiple colors)
  • Monograms

Featured
Chrissy

Married on 06/30/2019

We Danced All Night

If I could give 10 stars I would. Matt was by far the best. From our first meeting, he listened to what we wanted and delivered. He helped me pick out songs for our ceremony -- I didn't want ... Read more traditional music but still something instrumental and "loving". He had selections that I never knew existed. He had us fill out a Day of itinerary that would detail the timeline and what songs we wanted. During the reception, every song had our guests dancing. I received compliments from the older guests to the little ones. He also catered to my daughter, nieces, and nephews. Making sure he played their favorite songs. It was so cute seeing the little ones dancing. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Anyone looking for that special vendor -- Look no further than Matthew from Acme DJs.

D
Donna J Blake

Getting married on 10/08/2019

Professional

We were pleased with the Matthews professionalism and quality of work. He did a great job with the music at the wedding with a wire less system and played fun music at the reception. He helped us make ... Read more a time line for first dance, parents dance, dinner, open dance and cake cutting. It was a great help because we would have been a lover the place without the help of his time line. He was also flexible for little changes and kept the evening flowing smoothly without feeling rushed or “scheduled “. I highly recommend Matt and if the other DJ’s at Acme are anything like him you won’t be disappointed.

T
Taylor Sexton

Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

Matthew was accommodating and professional! He rolled with the punches and played music for our eclectic tastes! A pleasure to work with, would highly recommend! Read more Matthew was accommodating and professional! He rolled with the punches and played music for our eclectic tastes! A pleasure to work with, would highly recommend!