Acoustic Endorphins

Green Bay, WI · View map

About Acoustic Endorphins

We play music for ceremonies, cocktail hours, dinners, receptions, and combinations of each. Our style can switch from classy background music, to upbeat dance tunes depending on what part(s) of your event we are playing for and your personal preference. We will be happy to learn your special songs. We do everything from a straight-ahead acoustic guitar duo to adding bass, mandolin, harmonica, or percussion to the mix. When appropriate, for receptions, we enjoy hearing you sing along with us, and keep plenty of shakers and tambourines available for you to play! Our playlist of Current, Classic Rock, and 90's brings your favorites, yet keeps it fresh. Please see our website www.acousticendorphins.com for our current list of songs and where we play. Let us be your choice of a band for live acoustic music in Green Bay and Northeast Wisconsin!

3 Reviews for Acoustic Endorphins

3 Acoustic Endorphins Reviews

C
Curtis

Married on 10/07/2017

We knew we didn't want a DJ at our wedding. Every wedding we've been to that had a DJ felt over-produced. The DJ would emcee the event and dominated the vibe. We didn't want that partly because we had ... Read more an outdoor wedding in a tent in a beautiful, natural setting, and someone playing pre-recorded hits from the 80s, 90s and later seemed like a mismatch. And also partly because that's just not us. We like the natural, the analog, the softer and more organic feel. So we decided to hunt down some live acoustic options. As soon as we found Acoustic Endorphins, we knew we were all set in the reception music department. From our initial inquiry all the way through to the rainy morning of the event, Ted took great care of us. They worked with us on a specific set list, organizing songs by tempo so that the slower songs were played during the dinner buffet, and more upbeat songs played after dinner when people were more likely to be dancing. And dance they did! They even invited guests to play and sing along with them. Not only did they nail the event, and achieve the ideal vibe we'd hoped for, people came up to us regularly throughout the night to compliment them. On top of that, they are two good-looking dudes who dress to impress and their set-up with the instruments and lights was perfect. And they wore kilts! My background is Irish/German, my wife's is mostly German and Welsh, so the kilts were a hit with everyone. Planning a wedding involves trusting vendors you've never worked with to come through for you, not just to show up at the right time, but to give their all on your big day. And Acoustic Endorphins gave us everything they had, and we really can't thank them enough for that.

Leila
Leila

Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Acoustic Endorphin for our small backyard wedding and as a surprise to my now husband. Ted was amazing to work with. Our wedding song chosen long before it became a radio hit and played over ... Read more and over again on the radio. My husband Chris was getting upset that it was being over played and that although, when he first heard the song and played it for me brought tears to his eye, was thinking about changing it. I was NOT having that. If a song chosen when doing house chores made you think of me that way, we were having that be “our” song. As an added surprise, I reached out to Ted to see if they would be able to perform James Arthurs’ “Say You Won’t Let Go” for our wedding song. With great joy, a few weeks later Ted got back to me and said they could do it! What a delight and added surprise!! I was so excited!! Not only did they provide AMAZING entertainment that my guests still talk about today, but they were so fun and open that they even let some of our guest get up and perform with them. We ended up having a night of our lives and WERE so excited they were such an amazing part of making our DYI wedding and surprise a reality! Thank you so much and if you want entertainment for any event, these Acoustic Endorphins are your guys! Thank you, Leila & Chris Wiencek.

N
Nadia

Married on 09/17/2016

We hired Acoustic Endorphins for our rehearsal dinner and were beyond pleased. We wanted an extra surprise for our guests (60+) for our backyard seafood boil, and John and Ted were fantastic. We (and ... Read more (and our friends and family) are still talking about how everyone almost had more fun at the rehearsal than at the wedding itself. From our first conversation with Ted, we knew that we were in good hands. They came early to set up and their equipment was fantastic. They played for almost 5 hours, and even let others sing along with them or do their own karaokee which our guests were thrilled with. They did a great job of involving all the guests as well. I am so glad we came across the two of you and cannot wait to throw another party just to have you a part of it. Thank you so much for making our weekend so special. -Nadia and Jason

Acoustic Endorphins FAQ