Acquaviva Winery

Maple Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Acquaviva Winery

Our breathtaking 85 acre vineyard and gorgeous winery create a beautiful and unique backdrop for your special day. Our attention to detail, knowledgeable staff and delicious food will help to ensure a perfect event. Each wedding has exclusive use of the vineyard and winery and can fit up to 230 guests comfortably. Our Events Manager will help guide you through the planning process, tailoring your event to your own individual needs and creating a flawless wedding day. **Average weddings of 180 to 200 guests range between $22,000 and $25,000 "in season" for both ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Acquaviva Winery can accommodate up to 230 guests.Our outdoor ceremonies are held in our vineyard on our estate property, or our vine covered patio at the winery. For an indoor setting, we offer our breathtaking winery atrium with high ceilings and astonishing architecture with hand painted frescos.

This vendor offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals

Other Services
Acquaviva Winery offers the following items:

• Altar/arches
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Dishware/china
  • Linens

Location
Acquaviva Winery is located in Maple Park, Illinois, off Lincoln Highway. This venue services the Chicago metropolitan area.

41 Reviews for Acquaviva Winery

41 Acquaviva Winery Reviews

J
Featured
Jess

Married on 07/07/2018

I originally went to Aquaviva one night for a dinner with my now Husband, and we absolutely loved the venue. We joked about getting married their "one day" and little did I know that I really would! ... Read more This venue is not only unique but it is hand crafted, with gorgeous interiors, a breath taking vineyard and a friendly staff that is over the moon helpful and kind. I first worked with Suzanne who helped us get the details arranged. Suzanne is one of the sweetest women I've ever worked with. She is kind and patient and has great attention to detail. She ensured me that everything was going to be perfect, and it was. It was better than perfect. Our guests raved about the food, the drinks the service, and how uniquely beautiful the venue was. The vineyard ceremony really just makes the whole day even more special. The day of my wedding Kippy was our go to girl. She was so organized and patient, also super detailed and made me smile. The day was truly the best of my life, as it should be. And this venue has A LOT to do with how our wedding day went. If you are on the fence about making the trip out the Maple Park, it is so WORTH IT! Thank you to the entire Aquaviva family & staff <3

R
Robin

Getting married on 07/04/2020

I went to look at this vineyard and fell in love with it. Reminded me of being in Italy. The family is amazing and made us more than comfortable. It felt like home is how I can best describe it. ... Read more Talking with Suzanne and Joe and the family was what made us decide to have our wedding there. It wasn’t a meeting it was like Sunday dinner. For those of you who are Italian you will know what I mean. They are so flexible and so easy to work with. I couldn’t be happier with our decision.

C
Courtney

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely perfect

Acquaviva Winery was an absolute dream! Everything for our wedding was perfect - the venue, the staff, the coordinators, the food - you name it. Multiple guests complimented that this was the best ... Read more wedding food they have ever had. Suzanne was a pleasure to work with while coordinating our wedding and really went above and beyond. I wish we could go back there every year and do it all over again! Oh and their wine is FABULOUS. We absolutely love this place and highly recommend.