ACS Floral & Events

Las Vegas, NV · View map · Visit website

About ACS Floral & Events

ACS Floral & Events is a wedding floral design service based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. ACS Floral & Events offers a wide variety of services that provide almost everything you will need for your special day or event. While they specialize in floral design, they can also help plan every specific detail of your big day. Like all of the events they plan, their floral arrangements are truly stunning and are bound to bring together the style and atmosphere of your wedding day.

ACS Floral & Events specializes in classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and tropical floral arrangement styles. Some of the arrangements they can provide your event include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, and single flowers. They offer a wide range of professional floral arrangement services, including:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Athena

Married on 03/19/2016

Working with Ann was such a pleasant experience! Very easy to talk to, understandable, and always there to answer questions with her expert advice. She works above and beyond and provided the most ... Read more gorgeous flower bouquets and arrangements for our wedding. She was very responsive and very reasonably priced for what I was requesting. we were extremely pleased with her great work and we HIGHLY recommend her to our friends and family! Thank you Ann again for making our wedding so beautiful!

Jeff
Jeff Maaño

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Friendly and Family Oriented

Ann of ACS Floral & Events is kind, creative and accommodating. She took her time to understand our vision yet was still prompt with any correspondence. She seemed very excited about our floral ... Read more concepts and my fiancé and I cannot wait to see how everything turns out. We definitely would recommend her to anyone who needs a beautiful atmosphere regardless of what kind of event it is!

P
Pam Briones

Married on 03/25/2019

Awesome florist

Ann and her team was amazing. She made my dream wedding possible. The flowers she used were beautiful and my bouquet was the prettiest. I would highly recommend ACS to all the couples out there. Read more Ann and her team was amazing. She made my dream wedding possible. The flowers she used were beautiful and my bouquet was the prettiest. I would highly recommend ACS to all the couples out there.