ACS Floral & Events

Las Vegas, NV · View map · Visit website

About ACS Floral & Events

We offer a variety of services and offer almost everything you will need for your special day or event. We can help locate and reserve ceremony & reception sites, contact ministers, design your wedding theme and/or color, help select & hire reputable suppliers & vendors such as DJs, photographers, videographers, florists, caterers, and musicians. We can advise you on vendor contracts and how to handle any negotiations, schedule your appointment to meet with vendors, advise you on selection & wording of invitations, help choose wedding favors to match your wedding, coordinate your rehearsal with officiant or minister, greet your guests both on rehearsal and wedding day, draw up a timeline to keep everyone on schedule, both pre-wedding and on the wedding day and anything else you may need! We will stay coordinating your rehearsal for 3 hours and stay from start to finish or up to 8 hours on your wedding day. We will do everything to make sure you have the special day or event of your dreams!

44 Reviews for ACS Floral & Events

44 ACS Floral & Events Reviews

A
Featured
Athena

Married on 03/19/2016

Working with Ann was such a pleasant experience! Very easy to talk to, understandable, and always there to answer questions with her expert advice. She works above and beyond and provided the most ... Read more gorgeous flower bouquets and arrangements for our wedding. She was very responsive and very reasonably priced for what I was requesting. we were extremely pleased with her great work and we HIGHLY recommend her to our friends and family! Thank you Ann again for making our wedding so beautiful!

ASanAntonio
Agnes

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Ann from ACS

There is no exaggeration when I say that Ann was more than amazing in handling our wedding decorations! Our ceremony and reception was located at two separate locations, and quite honestly at a ... Read more distance, but Ann and her team were still able to accommodate. They were punctual in delivering floral arrangements to the church before the ceremony, then were able to clear the decor at the church's requested time frame. On top of that, they all did an amazing job at decorating the banquet areas of our reception! It all looked beautiful and smelled fresh! Aside from just appreciating her and her team's work, I have to give her special thanks in trying to help us save money, such as re-using the pew bouquets at the reception's head table. She listened to everything we asked for, then took on more tasks 'cause our reception coordinator needed us to delegate certain details to someone else (overseeing the seating chart). I, personally, can't give her enough thanks for the amount of work she and her team did.

Kaddyami
Kaddyami

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing and magical

Ann and her team are amazing! She took my all white vision and ran with it! Her communication is outstanding and I trusted her 100%! Her instagram page speaks for itself and I was so excited to have ... Read more her as part of my day! Our center pieces and ceremony decor was perfect! You can tell that she loves what she does! I would recommend her 100000%. This was a destination wedding so she was great at sending me photos of center piece ideas and bouquet examples so it was easier for me to choose! I also attended the wedgewood open house and saw different styles of her work! Everyone loved our floral! What a statement!