acton creative flowers

Acton, CA · View map

About acton creative flowers

Acton Creative Flowers is located 20 minutes east of Santa Clarita. We love the Bohemian Bride, lush greens, flower crowns, garlands, eucalypts, succulents, & organic's, to create a natural setting. We love to travel to new & exciting locations. Give us a jingle and tell us about your Wedding, we would love to creative your setting and make it amazing!!

48 Reviews for acton creative flowers

48 acton creative flowers Reviews

Dillan
Dillan Teague

Married on 06/22/2019

A floral dream!

Linda is amazing! I went into florals with a pretty open mind, since I knew the “feel” I was going for matched Linda’s aesthetic (organic, bohemian, natural…) but other than my color palette, I wasn’t ... Read more super familiar with different flower varieties or what would be in season. I went to Linda and shared what I knew I DID like, and along with her suggestions, she showed up to our wedding to set up and completely blew me away! She nailed every request I had (even my confusing, vague ideas!) and what she created was exactly what I had envisioned, but better. I would absolutely recommend Linda in a heartbeat… and could literally not be happier with what she created for us for our wedding. Thank you Linda!!

Celeste
Celeste

Married on 06/01/2019

linda is amazing!

So pleasant and easy to work with! Did exactly what we wanted and brought it to life. Such an amazing florist! Read more so pleasant and easy to work with! did exactly what we wanted and brought it to life. such an amazing florist!

N
Nicole Bouvet

Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

Linda and her staff at Acton Creative Flowers are the BEST! I was referred by a few friends who had used her for their weddings and I am so happy I went with her. After consulting with a few florists ... Read more for my wedding, it was clear that her prices were extremely competitive and affordable. I had some unrealistic expectations about what I could afford, but she made it happen within my budget! She put together samples of centerpieces for me to see and was super flexible when I wanted to make changes. The day of my wedding, I was blown away with what she did. It was exactly what I had pictured. And bonus....she's just so fun to work with!!