Ad Astra Events

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Ad Astra Events

Ad Astra Events is a wedding planning service based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Ad Astra Events is a wedding planning service that is dedicated to helping couples find happiness in planning their wedding. Far too often, the idea of planning a wedding can be seen as stressful and overwhelming, and Ad Astra Events hopes to change that. This company has developed systems and tools to ensure couples find ease in the planning process. They’ll be with couples every step of the way, from the moment of choosing a venue to the last dance. The team is committed to ensuring that your wedding visions are made a beautiful reality.

Ad Astra Events specializes in crafting civil unions, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Sierra
Sierra

Married on 08/10/2019

My Experience

Maggie has done a fantastic job with making me feel so relieved and stress free about my upcoming wedding day. Read more Maggie has done a fantastic job with making me feel so relieved and stress free about my upcoming wedding day.

J
Janna Blumenberg

Married on 06/01/2019

Unexpected Wedding Save

I found Maggie as my Wedding Coordinator in desperate need, days before the big day. I had hoped to have a family friend take on this role, but unfortunately due to a natural disaster in her area, she ... Read more could not even make it to Nashville. Through a friend of a friend, I filled out Maggie’s google form of information on a Tuesday, spoke to her on the phone on Wednesday, and that day I confirmed that she would be available and willing to coordinate a rehearsal on Friday and a full wedding on Saturday. To me, it was an absolute miracle to not only have someone as professional and experienced as Maggie coordinate on such short notice, but I also found someone who really cares about the details and is passionate about seeing such a special (and often chaotic) day go smoothly. It was my only real expectation as a bride (to have a great coordinator direct the day), and I was not disappointed at all. My whole family became huge fans of Maggie—her ability to direct large crowds, remind you what’s not your job to do, keep any tensions away from the couple’s notice, to be prepared and stay flexible for the unexpected, to remain kind under pressure and thoughtful of what the couple’s needs and wants are—these barely scratch the surface for what Maggie did for us. She brought such an organized approach to an event that my fiancé and I were anticipating and planning for nine months. I honestly believe it would not have been such a wonderful time without the work that Maggie offered. She was personal from the start, and I am truly grateful for her partnership in seeing our wedding be something so memorable for the two of us and all our friends and family.

Betty
Betty

Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect wedding planned in 5 months!

Maggie did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding January 5, 2019. She's organized, helpful and calm. She kept us on target, on time and on budget. Our wedding day was the most magical and ... Read more rewarding day in our families life, and if anything went undone or wrong, we would never know about it because Maggie had everything under control....everything! Call her today if you're planning a wedding. We did this one in 5 months! PERFECT!