Adagio Djay Entertainment

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Adagio Djay Entertainment

Adagio Djay Entertainment is an award-winning wedding DJ company based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. With nearly 30 years in the entertainment industry, you can trust them to provide the highest quality service. They pride themselves on crafting the perfect atmosphere without making the DJ the center of your special day. They pair your unique details with one of their MCs to ensure your wedding evokes excitement and elegance.

Adagio Djay Entertainment provides a variety of entertainment services. A consultation, an MC and a sound system are a few of the items featured in their most popular wedding package. One-of-a-kind services such as dance instruction and mood lighting allow them to stand out from other companies. Additional services available include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting

Other Services
In addition to their DJ services, Adagio Djay Entertainment offers other services for your wedding needs. Live band, videography and invitation services are available.

564 Reviews for Adagio Djay Entertainment

564 Adagio Djay Entertainment Reviews

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 08/22/2015

We hired Adajio as our DJ company, we decided not to choose the upgrade to choose our DJ. Through some luck, we were given Dan, one of their premium DJs. After seeing his work, we understand why ... Read more couples choose to upgrade and we would gladly pay a premium to have him again. We had even considered DJing our own wedding to help our budget, this would have been a huge mistake as this was one of the most critical areas that determined the fun for the night. We had such a good time, that we payed him to stay longer to keep the party going. Dan was amazing! He went ABOVE and beyond to help me make things happen that were not working on our end. Our dance floor was packed and everyone said they had an awesome time. He took requests and make them work into his plan. We loved him and now understand why he is one of the most requested DJs. Thanks Dan, you rock!

S
Sarah David

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Amazing DJ

Our DJ was amazing and such a perfect addition to our day! We will recomend Adagio to anyone else planning theri wedding or event! They really know what their doing, which was extreamly helpful in our ... Read more planning process!

A
Amber Scherf

Married on 08/03/2019

Could not have been better!!!

Adagio was recommended to me by my sister who used them for her wedding back in 2015. I could not be happier that I chose to hire them as well for my own wedding reception! From planning my event with ... Read more Anna to having Connor as our DJ I had an excellent experience and have nothing but positive things to say about the whole process. Connor completely understood the vibe we were trying to create for our event and executed it perfectly. We even received multiple compliments from guests on how good the music was!