Adair Wedding Photography

Loveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About Adair Wedding Photography

Adair Wedding Photography is a company located in Loveland, Ohio, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. Using a variety of photographic styles, the company strives to capture every heartfelt and candid moment throughout each couple’s big day. Rachel Rice is the company’s owner and main operator. She aims to understand each couple’s desires and know their requirements for the special day.

Adair Wedding Photography provides couples with a range of wedding services that can be tailored to best suit their big occasion. Every service offered by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Photographic services available include high-resolution images, engagement sessions, second photographer, and liability insurance. The company also offers a number of final format items for couples to remember their day. These items include the following:

• Digital files

5 Adair Wedding Photography Reviews

Jenelle
Jenelle Lee

Getting married on 02/22/2020

PERFECT--Rachel made our downtown elopement one of our dreams!!!!

Rachel captured our Cincinnati elopement and she truly made it the most memorable Monday night. Being dual-military, the timelines were relatively rough to hammer out and Rachel was so flexible ... Read more throughout it all, just as excited as we were to celebrate us. Rachel acted as my right-hand-woman the day of, assuring that everything was PERFECT, and she truly captured all of those moments that exemplified that perfection. We will have these pictures to hold onto forever, and I could never thank Rachel enough for that!! I cannot stop staring at them--they make my heart so full. Rachel gave us not only amazing photographs but a friend that I cannot speak highly enough of!!

Kindall
Kindall Dilts

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Engagement Shoot

Rachel was terrific and delivered exactly what I had imagined and more! We met with her on a Saturday and that day had scheduled our engagement shoot exactly a week out. She was fantastic and we ... Read more couldn’t have asked for more. Rachel is incredibly talented. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease the entire shoot. She picked such a great location with awesome photo opportunities. If I could, I would give Rachel 10 stars. I can’t wait for Adair to shoot our wedding in September!

J
Johnathan

Married on 05/17/2019

Rachel photographed our wedding and reception

Rachel did an AMAZING job of capturing the detail and emotion of our wedding day. She is amazing and did an amazing job. Read more Rachel did an AMAZING job of capturing the detail and emotion of our wedding day. She is amazing and did an amazing job.