Adam & Hanna Photography

Pleasanton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Adam & Hanna Photography

Adam & Hanna Photography is a San Francisco, California-based photography company that specializes in wedding, engagement and life-style photography.

As a married couple, we recognize that every couple is unique and that every couple has a special bond that may not be apparent to those around them. Because our goal is to understand what defines you as a couple, we take time to meet with you during the months leading up to your wedding so that we can customize our services to reflect what is most important to both of you. Our photography is meant to last for generations so that your families and families-to-be will always understand the magic between you.

Our Mission

To capture images of one of your most precious experiences – your wedding day! From the tender looks exchanged between you and your betrothed to the joyful celebration following your vows, we are the story tellers. Through our skilled photography, we record fleeting moments that will remind you of the special day you embarked on your journey together as husband and wife.

Our Vision

We envision that the images we capture will touch your heart – and the hearts of those most precious to you – for many years to come; that we will earn a reputation as the ‘go to’ creative genius behind exceptional photographic story-telling; and that our customers will always turn to us to record the special moments in their lives.

41 Reviews for Adam & Hanna Photography

41 Adam & Hanna Photography Reviews

Elise
Featured
Elise Ogle

Married on 05/11/2019

Their photos are breathtaking

My now-husband and I had an absolutely incredible experience working with Adam & Hanna and I highly recommend them! From the first meeting with had with them we knew that we would get along and have ... Read more fun at both our engagement session and at our wedding. We felt so comfortable with them and that was really important to us since my husband and I both are pretty awkward being the center of attention. They are also unbelievably talented. We chose a location they had never been to for our engagement session, it was wet and muddy and we had to trek through some wilderness but the photos came out STUNNING. I can't tell you how many compliments we have gotten on our photos. These two have an incredible eye for breathtaking photos and scenery. They set the bar so high with the engagement photos that I didn't possibly think they could have done better with our wedding photos but they went above and beyond. They so beautifully captured all of the most important moments and even a lot of the small ones I forgot about already. In looking at their photos I feel the love all over again- they captured it perfectly. Thank you, Adam & Hanna!

Neiry
Neiry Lara

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Love Adam & Hanna!

Adam & Hanna are the best photographers any couple could wish for! My fiance and I loved working with them. They were fun, easy to work with, accommodating and take their art very seriously. We did ... Read more did our engagement photos with them and they came out stunning. Right from the beginning I knew we made a wise decision choosing them. Before the session they emailed us a document to give us information on their process, ideas on outfits, props and possible locations. For our photos we chose to do them at Palace of the Fine Arts and Sutro Baths. Adam & Hanna usually do a three hour session but due to some personal unfortunate events we had to split it between two one & a half hour sessions. Both times were awesome. They were very thorough and made us feel at ease. I usually don't feel conformable getting my photo taken as I don't know how to pose, but they walked us through everything and helped me pose in ways that were flattering and natural. Working with them made me feel like a model for Vogue! The second part was at Sutro Baths and it was RAINING HARD. My fiance and I had already rescheduled multiple times due to rain and decided to just take our chances. So glad we did! Even though it was freezing cold and windy, Adam & Hanna were in good spirits and took beautiful photos. The rain gave it a magical touch. Afterwards we got our photos quickly and well edited. All our family and friends rave about how glamorous and beautiful our photos came out! The whole experience with them was perfect and they gave us beautiful photos that we will cherish until we are old and gray. We will also always remember our time with Adam & Hanna as it was such a fun and memorable experience!

Vijay
Vijay Jayaram

Married on 07/11/2019

What a fun, beautifully done photoshoot in SF!

We booked Adam and Hanna for our engagement photos in SF, and I can't recommend them enough. They're not just talented photographers, they're also incredibly nice and adapt so well to their clients. ... Read more This was great for me, as I had basically no idea how to prepare, what kinds of poses to do, or even the best locations/times. Adam was really patient in our calls beforehand, and helped us make all the decisions in a low-stress way. On the day of, we literally just had to show up, and they took care of everything. They also made it fun and relaxing, so it was all genuine smiles throughout. I will definitely look to this team again for any future photo shoots!