Adam J Clark Photography

Livermore, CA · View map · Visit website

About Adam J Clark Photography

Adam J Clark Photography is a Livermore, California-based photography company that specializes in beautiful wedding photography. Adam is a talented and experienced photographer that has been in the field for nearly 25 years. Adam attended the Art Institute of Seattle after college where he earned his degree in commercial photography. It is working with clients and having a hand in documenting their happiest moments that Adam cherishes so much. Adam J Clark Photography has one goal; to capture creative images that showcase the special moments of your most memorable day.

Adam J Clark Photography uses a wonderful blend of photography styles that include contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalism. He is here to help couples create a cohesive look for their love story by offering engagement and boudoir shoots alongside the wedding day photography. His other services include:

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Nina

Married on 06/26/2016

Simply the BEST wedding photographer I have ever encountered. Professional, caring, organized, and kept things moving. But most of all, the pictures were AMAZING! As far as I'm concerned, there ... Read more would be no other choice than AdamJ Clark !

Whitney
Whitney Jemison

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Exceeded my expectations!

My fiancé and I are so happy that we chose Adam as our photographer. We took engagement photos with him yesterday (yes, I already have the photos in my inbox! ) and we couldn’t be happier with the ... Read more final product. Reasons we love Adam: 1. Very responsive: contacting Adam is very easy. He’s quick on email which amazes me since he’s a busy guy! 2. Well prepared: Adam knows many Bay Area spots so well because he’s been doing this for so long. He has an eye for great photo ops and has great suggestions for time of day to catch the best lighting. He even brought a pop up changing room for convenience! 3. Value: Weddings are expensive so when you find someone that has a great price point and provides an excellent final product you have to jump on it! 4. Fun to work with: we warned Adam that we’re both awkward people once you pull out a camera but that wasn’t a problem for him. He immediately made us feel comfortable! He was also the ultimate hype man, making us feel great about ourselves the entire time. 5. He truly loves what he does and it shows. It’s not just another job for him. We can’t wait to have Adam take our wedding day photos!

Meghan
Meghan Walsh

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Amazing, fun, professional photographer!

I'm so glad we were able to find such an amazing, fun and professional photographer to work with! I'm an awkward bride that has a hard time relaxing and letting others take control. With Adam, I was ... Read more completely at ease. He made us feel comfortable and posed us in natural, adorable ways. I'm so thankful we found him! We actually got our photos the next day and I couldn't be more impressed! Since our engagement photos were so stunning I can't wait to have him handle our wedding!