Adam Leffel Productions

Hackensack, New Jersey · View map

About Adam Leffel Productions

A premier event design and wedding floral service in Hackensack, New Jersey, Adam Leffel Productions and Petals Premier Event Design has a creative team with a combined 20-plus years of experience. A fresh and energetic partner who strives to accommodate your vision and meet your budget, Adam Leffel Productions and Petals Premier Event Design provides you with a design experience that exceeds expectations.

Through an initial consultation, the team collaborates with you on your event design first by offering a venue visit and samples that match your preferences. Floral styles range from glamorous and romantic to rustic, vintage, modern and eclectic. The creative team coordinates the delivery, setup, and cleanup of your wedding-day florals.

Products Offered
You can work with the creative team to design necessary floral arrangements that complete your wedding-day vision. Whether you want aisle and altar decor or simple flower petals for your flower girls, the team has it all. Other floral arrangements include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
The team also provides lighting and decor services to enhance your event. Lighting services include chandeliers, a dance floor, lanterns, monograms, pinspotting, and wall wash, while light options include accent lighting, string lighting and uplighting. Decor services not only include floral and event design, but also drapery and backdrops, as well as a variety of decor rental items like candles and holders, signage, table runners, and vases.

549 Reviews for Adam Leffel Productions

549 Adam Leffel Productions Reviews

M
Melissa

Getting married on 04/30/2020

WOW! Words can't describe how amazing Adam and his team are, he took my vision and brought it to life in a way that I could never even imagine. When I walked in and saw how beautiful everything ... Read more came out it was absolutely breathtaking and I was speechless. Adam was wonderful to work with and very patient with me and my requests as well as staying within my budget. I HIGHLY recommend Adam for any event. He will forever be my go to guy for any parties I have in the future.

T
Tierney

Married on 08/23/2019

Jersey City Wedding 8/23/2019

Never thought I'd be so happy with my wedding florist! Adam is phenomenal at what he does. He absolutely executed my vision and made my wedding feel dreamlike from beginning to end. He's extremely ... Read more responsive and very easy to work with when it comes to details and pricing. He never once made me feel like I had to overspend, while also keeping me cognizant of what I had spent, and found ways for us to make our day more cost effective. The end result was insane, you can't go wrong with Adam and his team! Honestly, book him if he's available!!

Tara
Tara Wong

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing, Creative Florist

Adam Leffel is an amazing florist! He took our vision and went with it. He asked us all the right questions to get a feel of our style, favorite flowers, and color scheme. We showed him some pictures ... Read more from instagram on ideas that we liked. He put it all together and created stunning pieces for our wedding! Adam is very professional and down to earth. He will definitely let you know if he doesn’t agree with something you want. Everything looked amazing! He went above and beyond our expectations! We got so many compliments on our table centerpieces and flowers! We highly recommend Adam Leffel for a florist!