Adam Padgett Weddings

Richmond, KY · View map

About Adam Padgett Weddings

Modern, Fun, Wedding Photography........by a ninja.

49 Reviews for Adam Padgett Weddings

49 Adam Padgett Weddings Reviews

S
Shannon

Married on 10/28/2017

Adam was truly amazing! His pictures turned out wonderful and he really captured the feeling of my wedding. I couldn't be happier! Adam was really nice and very helpful! He took pictures of all of the ... Read more guests I asked him to. His partner was very helpful as well! We ordered a wedding video last minute and he was very accommodating. I got TONS of beautiful pictures, unlike other photographers that only give you a few to choose from. I wouldn't recommend anyone else! He's truly a great guy! I am so thankful to have these wonderful photos that I will cherish forever!

J
Jill

Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot recommend Adam enough. Seriously, his work is stunning. He did our engagement photos and when I saw them I knew our wedding pictures would be just as beautiful. I was not let down. He is a ... Read more true professional, and a delight to work with. He knows how to put you at ease and make you laugh and enjoy the session. He comes up with creative angles and got some great pics of my wedding decorations and rings. We also hired his teenage daughter as a second shooter and she is every bit as professional and took gorgeous photos as well. I wish we were having another event just to work with him again! I have never felt more beautiful than I do in the pictures he took. Great guy to work with and you will be left breathless with the quality of his photos.

K
Katie

Married on 09/11/2017

We were so pleased to find Adam on our tight timeline (had to move the wedding to a different state, with 5 days of notice, due to Hurricane Irma!). He was extremely responsive when I reached out and ... Read more kept up with his emails the entire week leading up to our event. While we know that he was juggling a couple of other weddings the weekend before ours (we got married on a Monday) he never dropped the ball on communication or left us feeling forgotten. The quality and experience was exemplary, and the price was unbeatable. Thank you, Adam, for capturing our day so perfectly.