Adam Saber Event Entertainment

Matawan, NJ · View map

About Adam Saber Event Entertainment

By giving Adam Saber Event Entertainment the honor of hosting your Wedding, you receive your own personal Event Producer to assist in the planning process, a thorough review weeks before your special day, an audience that will be attracted to our signature approach to the music design you and Adam Saber Event Entertainment have created, a packed dance floor and most important, an outcome that will exceed your expectations.

Adam Saber Event Entertainment

Shawna
Shawna

Married on 06/01/2019

Speechless!

My husband and I wanted a wedding we knew was probably just a dream and it would never be exactly what we wanted. We always said theres absolutely no way you could make an impossible dream wedding ... Read more actually become possible. Let me tell you.. Adam and his crew MADE IT POSSIBLE! From the very very beginning Adam was incredible. Even when we were stuck on the littlest things Adam was so helpful and suggested the BEST ideas. All the way to the last second of our wedding all of our dreams were fulfilled. His top of the line equipment which is amazing from sound to image was beautiful. Our monogram was personalized and EXACTLY what we wished it would be and was one of the most talked about things at the wedding. We had 275 people attend our wedding and the dance floor was PACKED the entire time. Our guest still tell us how it was one of the best wedding they’ve been too and it’s going to be hard to top it and that’s what you thrive to hear after all the love and work put into this one special day and it’s because of this company people will ALWAYS remember our wedding. We cannot even thank this crew enough for making this impossible dream wedding possible. I would recommend Adam to literally everyone that wants a night they’ll NEVER forget. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sarah
Sarah Miller

Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome DJ

We were actually recommended to Adam by two separate people who attended a wedding he was the DJ for. Both had glowing reviews so we wanted to meet with him and we are so glad we did! From the first ... Read more meeting at his office to the online forms that made organization a breeze, until the end of the wedding night, he was professional throughout. Adam had no problem hyping up the crowd and reading the room to keep everyone dancing. He was very attentive and detail oriented while also providing great sugguestions on how to make our night so special. We can't thank him enough and will continue to recommend him to others.

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 05/10/2019

Made our night UNFORGETTABLE! 5/10/19

Where do I start? Adam Saber & his team went above & beyond our expectations. Our wedding was 5/10/19 and our guests still tell us how that was the best wedding they ever went to - thanks to Adam! ... Read more Our dance floor was packed the entire night & even the guests who don’t typically dance at parties were on the dance floor. The music was absolutely perfect!!! I don’t think we’ve ever had so much fun in our LIVES. Even my 85 year old grandma was on the dance floor! I cannot say enough about how wonderful and amazing Adam Saber Event Entertainment is!! We absolutely LOVED the photo booth & it was so simple to use, plus NO lines!! One of the highlights was our custom monogram that went with our color scheme & after dessert Adam made a special monogram out of the Batman symbol with our last name for my husband! Best of all, the highlight video he made us left me speechless!! It perfectly captured everything in the most beautiful way. We were blown away by how amazing our entertainment was and I can’t say thank you enough for the best night of our lives!!!! Definitely will hire this team for any future events!!