Addie Rose II Floral Events

Berlin, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Addie Rose II Floral Events

Addie Rose 2 is a wedding floral studio based in Berlin, New Jersey. This family-owned and operated business is a full-service florist that provides floral decor for weddings and other special events. Addie Rose 2 specializes in creating the perfect finishing touches to your wedding day, including stunning bridal bouquets, timeless centerpieces, and other accents, that will leave you and your guests breathless.

Products Offered

Addie Rose 2 provides custom floral and decor services to match your wedding theme. They will accommodate to your unique budget and preferences, and will cooperate with your wedding vision to provide you with the florals you’ve always dreamed of. Their floral designers offer experience in dozens of floral styles, from elegant to exotic. Their floral services include consultations and venue visits, and they also offer delivery, set up, and clean up. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

F
Featured
Terri

Married on 11/10/2012

We used Addie Rose II for a baptism luncheon at Lucien's. They were one of the preferred vendors and we frankly went there because of convenience. Having held 2 large, expensive weddings(is there any ... Read more other ) let me state that without a doubt, this is the florist you want to,at the very least, get an estimate from prior to making a decision. Most of us are just renting the vases, crystal ware, candles, etc... and there's just no way around it if you want a certain look. I can verify that Addie Rose pricing on those rentals are well below what some of the Philly counterparts charge(and get) for the same items. Not only are they the same items, but while in their shop we saw some items that were SO much classier and unique than what was available to us at a supposed top Philly event/florist company. Another major plus is the the owner, Ron, didn't flinch at our walking in one week prior to the event without an appointment. I don't recommend it, but how rare to not be overcharged as a sort of punishment. He listened to my daughter's wish list and even though it was not a wedding, he was adamant about her getting exactly the look she wanted for her daughter's baptism party. His staff was also accommodating while we were in the shop. Everything that we requested be done, was done and looked beautiful at the event. Some guests actually took the flowers from the vases to take home. Not to give inaccurate info, you certainly can buy centerpieces that are completely yours. We just chose some of the larger pieces that are rentals. Bottom line, I highly recommend Addie Rose!

L
lilia

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I was honestly looking for a florist that had these three main qualities 1 ) Responsiveness 2) Stayed within my already planned budget 3) able to be patient and guide me with straightforwardness Addie ... Read more straightforwardness Addie rose fit the bill; Ron was especially had a no fluff attitude. He guided me in what i would definitely need and what would give my wedding that modern look that i was looking for. Ron was very knowledgeable in if and when i could get the flowers that I needed. He let me see for myself in some examples that he had both on the floor and in pictures. They are all very professional and if i found any discrepancies or changed my mind they were flexible with me to adjust my needs as i was closer and closer to the wedding. So to Addie rose and their team and most especially Ron ; I owe you so much for making my day so beautiful

Joannie
Joannie Pajic

Married on 05/31/2019

Ron made sure my flowers where perfect!!

I have to say, Ron you outdid yourself! My flowers where stunning! I never imagined they would look as beautiful as they did! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful, the guys flowers as well! Nice and ... Read more fresh. My centerpieces WOW!! My unity candle flowers, gorgeous!! Ron Made sure I was happy, he took his time And helped me pick the most beautiful flowers!! Thank you Addie Rose!!