Addison Bakehouse

3 Addison Bakehouse Reviews

V
Vicki

Married on 08/02/2014

Joan Edwards was so wonderful to work with. I knew she was thinking and planning all about my cakes from her phone calls and emails. She was all about providing great cakes plus assuring that they ... Read more were presented in the best possible way. I used my own antique cake stands and she was so easy to work with on this aspect. I would highly recommend her and use her again. The cakes were delicilous and beautiful. She took all the worry away about cake!

D
Debra

Married on 05/12/2014

Thank you to Joan at Addison's Bakehouse for being extraordinarily kind with short term wedding plans that we arranged from out-of-state. Not only were her products beautiful, but the taste was out of ... Read more of this world. Joan added so many special little touches that went above and beyond. We can't thank you enough for all of your kindness and professionalism. And seriously, the wedding cake and cupcakes were out-of-this-world!!! Thank you so much!

User6816000

2+ years ago

4.1

We ordered our wedding cake from Addison Bakehouse. We got a two tiered red velvet cake. When we picked the cake up, they helped us make sure the cake was secure in the box before we left even though ... Read more they were in the middle of their lunch rush. I would recommend Addison Bakehouse to others.

Addison Bakehouse FAQ