Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue

Spring, TX · View map · Visit website

About Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue

Opening in March 2020, Addison Woods is a distinctive event space nestled in the trees off Spring Creek, in the heart of The Woodlands. Blending rustic charm, modern elegance, and southern hospitality, this dream venue is the perfect place to celebrate any occasion - be it a wedding, private party, corporate or non-profit event.

Addison Woods is owned by the Woods Family and served as a family residence for over three generations. In the past, the property has served as a farm and a feed store; the venue space is designed by the Woods family to capture the property's history and charm. Addison Woods' commitment to simplicity, natural beauty, and warm professionalism makes this one of the Texas' most desired wedding and event venues.

Our location is ideal for Houston residents; the venue is just two minutes away from I45 and Grand Parkway and five minutes from Grogan's Mill and Woodlands Parkway. It is ideal for events who's attendees live in The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Montgomery, Shenandoah, Houston, Jersey Village and more. Thanks to our easily accessible location, you can worry less about your guests at the end of the night and enjoy your wedding or event more! There are a number of hotels within five minutes from our venue and an Uber or Taxi is an affordable option for your guests to party responsibly.

3 Reviews for Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue

3 Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

Courtney
Courtney T

Getting married on 03/05/2021

Can't wait for our wedding!

Addison Woods is in a prime location and exactly what we were looking for! Cody and Kady are amazing to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Believe me when I say you ... Read more will not be disappointed when you book your wedding with Addison Woods.

Juliet
Juliet G

Getting married on 09/05/2020

So glad we found AW!!

I’m so excited to have my dream wedding at Addison Woods next September! Kady and her team have been so prompt and thorough in guiding us through this process. They’ve been so easy to keep in touch ... Read more with and I absolutely LOVE the vision they have. It’s exactly what we were looking for!

C
Chelsea Mann

Getting married on 04/01/2020

Amazing costumer service!

The thought of booking your wedding at a venue that isn't yet built can be very scary. But our experience with Addison Woods has been the exact opposite! They have made us feel so comfortable with the ... Read more process, have been patient with our questions, and are willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding day a success. Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed when you book your wedding at Addison Woods. We're so excited for our wedding!!!

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue FAQ