Addy Rae Photography

Malvern, Pennsylvania · View map

About Addy Rae Photography

A wedding photographer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Addy Rae Photography is committed to capturing memorable moments. Specializing in natural light portrait photography, owner and professional photographer Addy Ortenzio prides herself on her ability to share the beauty she sees in others through her images. Candid and adventurous, Addy Rae Photography is the perfect choice for documenting your love story.

Couples who book Addy Rae Photography benefit from a wide array of wedding photography services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Destination travel
  • High-res images
  • Print rights

Other Services

Addy Ortenzio also provides couples with several final video format options to choose from. Options include:

• Online gallery
  • Digital files
  • USB flash drive

Areas Covered

Addy Rae Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Services are also extended to interested couples in and around the state of Pennsylvania.

4 Reviews for Addy Rae Photography

4 Addy Rae Photography Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie Johnson

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Experience, Talent, and a bit of Magic!

Working with Addy for our engagement day was truly one of the most special experiences of our relationship. Both my fiancé and Taylor went above and beyond to collaborate on a surprise proposal + ... Read more engagement session combo in Santa Barbara, CA. I cannot even begin to imagine how they pulled it all off! Addy took a critical role in scouting location so that she could remain out-of-sight until Taylor was on bended knee. In the thrill of it all, she knew just what to do and captured the moment beautifully. She also went above expectation to scout a memorable location for our engagement session on the beach. These photos turned-out so magical and we cherish them so much. On such a special day, you want your photographer to feel like a friend. Addy did just this and make it feel like we had known her our whole lives. She did a great job of making us feel at ease with her calm and approachable demeanor. She’s got your back! (and your good side too)

A
Anne Marie Fleming

Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding photography

Addy is incredible! Her photography captures the essence of the people in the picture. She is always open to new ideas and makes sure you’re happy with the final product. There’s no one else I’d want ... Read more to capture some of the most special moments in life.

J
Jody Lo

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photographer

When I was first looking for an engagement photographer, I reviewed a ton of portfolios, and Addy’s portfolio caught my attention right away. I loved her style and knew that should would be a perfect ... Read more engagement photographer. I set up an engagement session with Addy, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the final product! Addy was very responsive, and easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. Addy took the time to understand what we envisioned in our engagement shoot, and made our vision better than what we expected! The photos came out amazing and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! We highly recommend Addy as a wedding and engagement photographer!