Adelyn's Canvas

Bayville, New York · View map · Visit website

About Adelyn's Canvas

Adelyn’s Canvas is a hair and makeup service in Bayville, New York. Founder and lead artist, Jaclyn Accetta, discovered her love of makeup at 19 after doing her first wedding. She founded Adelyn’s Canvas before she had her daughter, who the business is named after. Jaclyn works with each bride to understand their vision and meet their needs.

Adelyn’s Canvas has trained and talented consultants that transform you on your wedding day. Whatever style, theme, or look you want, they can apply flawless makeup and create stunning hair styles. Adelyn’s Canvas beauty services include:

• Blowouts

C
    Featured
    Christina Bonanno

Married on 09/29/2018

Devon and Danielle were excellent!

I contacted Adelyn’s Canvas for makeup and hair for my wedding and for my bridesmaids that was out in Greenport. I originally did a trial with both Devon and Danielle which was great because we got to ... Read more try out different styles and got to know each other. They made the morning of the wedding perfect as they traveled to our wedding suite. It was a lot easier then running around all morning by having them come to us. Both girls were on time and professional. And all of us looking stunning! I had the airbrush makeup and my skin looked flawless and stayed that way all night. Devon took great direction with my makeup and gave me the perfect natural look that I wanted. Danielle gave me beautiful beach waves that held all night. I could not have been happier. My bridesmaids were all also very happy with their hair and makeup. Everyone looked great and no one was rushed and both Danielle and Devon took their time with everyone. I highly recommend these girls! They were excellent! Thank you so much to the Adelyn’ Canvas team for being such an awesome glam squad and making us all picture perfect on my wedding day!

E
    Erin Leonsky

Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

Having Adelyns Canvas for makeup for both my engagement shoot (trial) and wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout my planning process. As someone who doesn’t often wear makeup I felt ... Read more absolutely beautiful. I let Jaclyn know what I had in mind and she executed it beyond what I could have imagined. The whole bridal party felt beautiful. Our makeup did not budge or smudge all night. Jaclyn and her colleague arrived at my hotel on time and were ready to go. The schedule and timing was flawless and they really listened to what each person had in mind. So unbelievably happy. If you want to feel your best Adelyns Canvas is the right choice. So much love!

L
    Lauren Frew

Married on 06/22/2019

The best of the best!

Choosing Adelyn's Canvas was one of the best wedding decisions I made. The entire team was so kind and responsive from the day I reached out to them. I was so lucky to have Michele for makeup, she was ... Read more patient during the entire process, always open to any re-dos necessary to perfect my bridal look. My bridesmaids and I looked so beautiful, natural, and truly the best version of ourselves. She did so much more than makeup that day, she kept us calm and laughing. I did not want her to leave once the reception began!! Choose Adelyn's Canvas, you will not regret it.