ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing

Rio Rancho, NM · View map

About ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing

Specializing in all things bridal to get you (and your soon-to-be Bride or Groom) and your wedding party ready for the Big Day! Offering a full service menu both to prep for your wedding day and day-of services. Beauty Artistry Beauty Bar offers the following services: Custom Spray Tanning and Contouring, Lash Extensions and Eyelash Application, Makeup/Hair Trials and Day Of Services, Waxing, Skincare and Teeth Whitening to have you feeling perfectly refined and relaxed knowing that you'll be at your best!

We offer 20% off all other services and $20 off of lash extensions when you book your day with us.

(Please note: Current NM Esthetics License)

> Read more...

8 Reviews for ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing

8 ADIBeautyArtistry- Makeup, Lashes, Tanning, and Waxing Reviews

User5148949

2+ years ago

Ashlee is one of the most talented makeup artists I've met. Patient, kind, and personable she strives to make your event the most special. I booked Ashlee for my wedding in August of 2013 and the ... Read more entire evening we all got comments on how beautiful our makeup looked. Without a doubt I'd rebook with Ashlee because her passion that's she has for makeup artistry shows through her work- a true gem.

User5160616

2+ years ago

Ashlee did my and my sisters make up for my sisters wedding. She was unbelievable. The pictures turned out flawless, so we used her for our cousins senior pictures! She's a very talented artist. Very ... Read more professional and we felt fairly priced.

V
Vanessa

Married on 11/01/2014

Ashlee is fantastic. She did my makeup for my engagement photos, wedding, and again for my professional work photo. Each time, I've loved the result. I don't wear heavy makeup on a regular basis, so ... Read more it took a lot of trust to allow her to make me to look good for the camera. But she came highly recommended, so I sucked it up and gave her the reigns. I love the untouched images! I looked amazing and the images feel natural. You will probably walk out of your appointment feeling like you are wearing way too much make up and worried you'll look fake in your photos, but you won't. Ashlee knows what she's doing. I hated a lipstick color on me in plain daylight, that looked amazing in the photos. She also did my hair for my wedding and was awesome. Plus, if you need additional team members, she can get them there (we had a nail snafu the night before the wedding, and she had someone there the next day to fix it while we were getting ready). She's done my makeup at her place as well as traveled to meet me, and I have never been disappointed. She's also super friendly and extremely accommodating. No complaints whatsoever.