Adina's Cakery

Delray Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Adina's Cakery

Adina's Cakery is an award-winning bakery based in Delray Beach, Florida. Cake designer Adina Serell has more than 20 years of baking experience and draws from her memories of baking with her grandmother to create extraordinary desserts. She also has a degree in Fine Arts and has studied with celebrity bakers, including Karen Vazquez, Marina Sousa, Nicolas Lodge, and Kathleen Lange. To Adina, baking is both an art and a passion — she loves to collaborate with couples to design a custom wedding cake that they'll love.

From your first consultation to the delivery of your cake, Adina's Cakery will take care of all your needs. Taste, tweak, and finalize your cake with the knowledge that you're in good hands from start to finish. Their team offers consultations, private tastings, custom design, delivery, and set up. Adina uses the finest natural and organic ingredients. Whether you want a pumpkin spice-flavored cake or prefer fresh fruit, Adina's Cakery has an option for you all in the following dessert options:

• Cakes

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 02/19/2017

Adina's Cakery was the best! Her cake was so delicious I found myself craving it often in between our tasting and our wedding! She was able to accommodate our needs (half vegan cake, half regular) and ... Read more and worked with us to ensure that we had a beautiful, delicious masterpiece for our wedding day! Several of our guests came up to us during and after the wedding raving about the cake, one friend even said "I don't even like cake, that's the best cake I've ever had in my life" :) She was very sweet and prompt, and a joy to meet and work with! I highly recommend her!

Corie
Corie

Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and perfect

I was shocked at how many cake vendors were slow to respond or didn’t respond at all. Adina was the opposite- she is an absolute pro. She asked all the right questions to make sure we got exactly what ... Read more we wanted. We went with a pretty simple cake design, and it still looked stunning. Not to mention delicious! We had a coconut cake with coconut cream, as well as a smaller gluten free chocolate cake; both were great, but I had so many guests tell me they liked the GF cake even better! Adina was also very accommodating and helpful in making sure our cakes arrived at the venue in perfect condition and on time. I highly recommend her service.

A
Alivia Gianquitti

Married on 02/02/2019

Best bakery in South Florida

Adina's bakery is the best in town. South Florida has so many bakery's and what makes Adina's Bakery so special is you deal straight with Adina, she delivered our cake & cupcakes for 2 special ... Read more occasions herself and they were delicious on both occasions. First time was for my mothers 70th surprise birthday party in down town Delray. We ordered a small beach theme cake and 24 cupcakes. So, when the big day was arriving we ordered a small bride and groom cake we designed and Adina even sends you drawings/proofs to approve. We did cupcakes for the guests and Adina sent me different colors and selections for the cupcakes.