Adirondack Inspired

Fort Ann, NY · View map

About Adirondack Inspired

“Once Upon A Time”

The property sits on 8 acres of secluded woodlands. The house and barn were built in the 1930s as a cottage and small farm. Two retirees Edith and Marion purchased the land from the great grandparents of Adirondack painter Robert Fifield.

The two ladies set about creating magic and the Adirondacks their canvas. The flowering shrubs and trees their natural fence from the dirt roads of the country.

Returning to his roots of Fort Ann, Robert purchased the property to return it to its peaceful tranquility.

“It was and is my dream to create a space that captured the beauty of a painting”

3 Reviews for Adirondack Inspired

3 Adirondack Inspired Reviews

User5388310

2+ years ago

We are discussing renewing our vows after 50 years of marriage. This setting is so unique and beautiful. It takes your breath away. It's located on a mountain in the countryside -the flowers, ... Read more furnishings, landscape, settings have so much beauty and detail. You will have memories that will last a lifetime. As I stated, this is such a unique and beautiful place that you really have to see it- you're wedding photos will be stunning! If you love the outdoors and nature at it's finest, this is your spot!

V
Victoria

Married on 06/27/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner with ADK Inspired and our entire evening was a dream come true. The venue was breathtaking! It was decorated beautifully and as the sun went down, the deck lit up, lending ... Read more a gorgeous ambience to the evening. And the food! Top-notch dinner with a variety of selections tailored to us...it was so good, I cleaned my plate twice! (The macaroni and cheese was HEAVEN!) My husband and I were thrilled to have found such a perfect spot for our rehearsal dinner, and our guests raved about the night as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding or rehearsal venue straight out of a fairytale. Professional, friendly, flexible - ADK Inspired will exceed your expectations and make you feel welcomed and celebrated in a unique way that no other venue out there can offer.

S
Susan

Married on 09/20/2009

My husband and I were lucky enough to have our rehearsal party at Adirondack Inspired. It was unforgettable. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food was wonderful. Robert was a joy to work with ... Read more and he goes out of his way to make sure everything is perfect. His attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend Adirondack Inspired to anyone looking for somewhere to get married, have a rehearsal dinner or any special occasion.

Adirondack Inspired FAQ