Adore Duet

Cayce, SC · View map · Visit website

About Adore Duet

Adore Duet is a network of professional wedding musicians based in Columbia, South Carolina. The company was formed by Andrew Lynn and Ying Liao, who, aside from playing the violin and cello professionally, are also professors at the Newberry College School of Music. All of the other musicians who play for the company are highly skilled and are active members of orchestras. Their commitment is to make the process of booking musicians and choosing music for the wedding as simple as possible.

Adore Duet offers reasonable and fair pricing for wedding services. Couples are provided with a contract to guarantee that the musical services they will receive is what the couples are looking for. Those musical services can be instrumental solos, duos, or trios, as well as string trios, quartets, or quintets. Musicians can play during wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, and rehearsal dinners, as well as during breaks. Sample music is available, and musicians can learn new songs upon request.

15 Reviews for Adore Duet

15 Adore Duet Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 03/24/2018

Words can't express how blessed we were to have Adore Duet perform for our wedding. So many of our guests told us that the strings were what made our wedding. As guests arrived at our venue they were ... Read more were greeted with wonderful, beautiful music before they ever saw decorations, flowers or table settings - it truly was their first impression of our event! The arrangements during the service made me feel like a princess - it was everything I had hoped for. I can't imagine our wedding without Adore Duet!

L
Liliana Lozano

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience!

I had an excellent experience working with Adore Duet. I use their service for my wedding ceremony (Catholic Mass). I communicated with Andrew about my wedding details and he was so easy to talk to. ... Read more My wedding day was phenomenal! The music brought everything that day to an ease. Thank you for your service that day it was perfect. I highly recommend Adore Duet to any newly engaged couples.

Laura
Laura

Married on 06/01/2019

Rooftop wedding

They were great/excellent from start to finish. Everyone commented on how good they were! Read more They were great/excellent from start to finish. Everyone commented on how good they were!